What's new

[Dec 14, 2012] Quagga(m) Style! (WvWvW)

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Wintersday starts on the 14th. WvW might be more empty than normal due to people taking part in the events.
This is true, but I also just realized this is RIGHT WHEN WvW RESETS. This may be a problem in actually keeping the server in standing position at the start.... Well, not heavily since we'll have 20 people or less... But.... This might become a publicity problem for the guild, rather than help it. The hardcore WvW'ers will probably get upset.....

This is true, but I also just realized this is RIGHT WHEN WvW RESETS. This may be a problem in actually keeping the server in standing position at the start.... Well, not heavily since we'll have 20 people or less... But.... This might become a publicity problem for the guild, rather than help it. The hardcore WvW'ers will probably get upset.....

Don't give a shit we are doing the Quaggan Run! WvW will always be there cute quaggans will become extinct one day! Not to mention it might be more fun for us since we are essentially trolling anyway lol. Why not troll everyone! :)

Don't give a shit we are doing the Quaggan Run! WvW will always be there cute quaggans will become extinct one day!
Alrighty, I just wanted to make it known. /precautionary warning from Gyoin is officially ignored :p

Lol cause we are a very SERIOUS WvW guild :)
lol, we're not a serious pvp guild. But I also don't want to upset the serious WvW guilds. The first day of WvW has a heavy impact for the rest of the week. But like I said, having 20 people being silly probably won't hurt us a lot. Be careful with your commander tag. Randoms will show up to you lol.

lol, we're not a serious pvp guild. But I also don't want to upset the serious WvW guilds. The first day of WvW has a heavy impact for the rest of the week. But like I said, having 20 people being silly probably won't hurt us a lot. Be careful with your commander tag. Randoms will show up to you lol.

Kinda the point you old man! :) No one remembers the shit as long as there is a cute video to go along with it :)

Kinda the point you old man! :) No one remembers the shit as long as there is a cute video to go along with it :)
Fine Fine. You win. I'll be there.

Edit: My 50" TV is also showing up that day.... hmm... I may have to be on the large screen for this!

Yeah... I meant it more as a "sounds fun, but I'll probably be participating in the Holiday event, as will a lot of people."

Also the chances of lots of people seeing the Quaggan epicness is decreased due to not as many people being in WvW because of the holiday opening. WvW was a ghost town during the halloween and karka events, especially opening days. Just sayin'!

Yeah... I meant it more as a "sounds fun, but I'll probably be participating in the Holiday event, as will a lot of people."

Also the chances of lots of people seeing the Quaggan epicness is decreased due to not as many people being in WvW because of the holiday opening. WvW was a ghost town during the halloween and karka events, especially opening days. Just sayin'!

You are going to be on but not come Nahku? Not cool man not cool at all.
It is like an hour of event.

As for people seeing it, we are recording it to use as part of a recruitment video we are making. It isn't about how many people we can find in WvW is is about how much fun we can all have doing it. There will always be people in WvW to see us while we do this but that isn't the point.

If the Christmas event is like the other events then by 7pm we will have done what we wanted from the opening day and the event will be a blast.

Also WvW being more empty lets us get more of our guild in there to actually pull this off. Without a queue, unlike the Mesmer charr thing where we had to bag the idea of WvW due to Queue.

I am just going to throw this out there: People ask for more events, we come up with a kick ass one, and then people moan. Pissing me off. I am personally putting off going to my parents by a day, aka going up with my sister in her car so I don't have to treck through this shitty weather and take a train ride the next day for a christmas party) to make sure this event goes off. Not because it is a pain in the ass, but because I want to and think it will be fun.

If this is true (which it is), that may actually help us out. That means we will be able to get into WvW together, and we won't be an annoyance to those that are ZOMG SUPER HARDCORE WVW. This is more for us to have fun together and create the video. People seeing us in-game is fun, but I think the end goal is for us to enjoy it and to get the video up (and if I'm wrong, correct me).

There will be plenty of time for the holiday event ^_^

As for people seeing it, we are recording it to use as part of a recruitment video we are making. It isn't about how many people we can find in WvW is is about how much fun we can all have doing it. There will always be people in WvW to see us while we do this but that isn't the point.

If the Christmas event is like the other events then by 7pm we will have done what we wanted from the opening day and the event will be a blast.

Also WvW being more empty lets us get more of our guild in there to actually pull this off. Without a queue, unlike the Mesmer charr thing where we had to bag the idea of WvW due to Queue.

I am just going to throw this out there: People ask for more events, we come up with a kick ass one, and then people moan. Pissing me off.

If this is true (which it is), that may actually help us out. That means we will be able to get into WvW together, and we won't be an annoyance to those that are ZOMG SUPER HARDCORE WVW. This is more for us to have fun together and create the video. People seeing us in-game is fun, but I think the end goal is for us to enjoy it and to get the video up (and if I'm wrong, correct me).

There will be plenty of time for the holiday event ^_^

Answered you prior to your post apparently :)

I am just going to throw this out there: People ask for more events, we come up with a kick ass one, and then people moan. Pissing me off. I am personally putting off going to my parents by a day, aka going up with my sister in her car so I don't have to treck through this shitty weather and take a train ride the next day for a christmas party) to make sure this event goes off. Not because it is a pain in the ass, but because I want to and think it will be fun.
Whoa whoa whoa.. I'm not moaning, I was just pointing out what I thought was a very relevant fact. If there's some crazy one-time event going on at that time (like aNet loves to do), then yeah, I'd like to go see that. I posted the original video with the animal WvW stuff to our forums, so of course I'm interested in doing this. Yeesh. And postponing holiday plans with family on account of a WvW event? Whyyyyy? We can do this event any time.

OK, going back to not posting a damn thing because it's seeming to be a bad idea. Fuckin' A.

Top Bottom