What's new

[Dec 16, 2014] RAID NIGHT! - 12/16/2014 (You're a Venue)

LaNCeRs

Given last night's short notice, I want to put it on everyone's map with plenty of time to spare.

I WANT THE SECOND GROUP RAIDING COME THE NEW LOCK OUT, SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RAIDING AND COMING FROM ATM, RSVP SO THAT I CAN MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE GUARANTEED A SPOT IN THE RAID.

At the start of the main group's raid, there were 29 people looking for an invite. This does not include 60% of the ATMers that have expressed interest in raiding and have since transitioned with us.

As stated before, I would still like to utilize our RSVP system, since that is what works for us. I want to make sure our team is taken care of, and this is the easiest way. If you see people in game, who don't normally frequent the site, please direct them towards this post, so that we know what we are working with. :)

Justin

Im just gonna start saying yes. You all should know by now I'll be a tiny bit late.

Oh are we signing all our posts with our real names now?

I'll be there, and I want to fight X-89 so baaad. I pine for him. We need a Stalker courier service, too. Not pointing fingers, SMARTY, but even with someone switching back and forth from an alt it's way faster than doing trash.

Erik

If we are going to do the shuttle service then we need to one-shot everything.

Challenge issued.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting to hear from a few people. Notably, Crimson and Starcraft. I think realistically we need to be no lower than 16 to get the second raid going next week. I have spoken with Pik and Q about logistics and they have some people out, which means their bench gets that much thinner. Especially if they have not downed Ohmna, there will be extra precedent to keep their bench as fluid as possible.

Please, if you see people on that are not RSVPed ask them. We may want to consider also asking Beastz if he is available Tuesday as well since I believe finals in general are finished this week.

I sent Beast an e-mail and told him he has a chance to make our first LotD raid, we'll see what he says. He's in grad school so I don't know if his finals are on the same schedule or more project-based or what, so I told him there's no pressure if he's still got stuff to take care of.

Also, if you are RSVPing, please show up so that you can accumulate DKP. I can't guarantee that a raid will happen, but it makes it easier to know the total numbers when we have everyone logged on.

Top Bottom