What's new

Wildstar Devspeak: Wildstar Ability Mechanics

Oh gods... tapping? Commander; PREPARE TO PREP THE SPARE KEYBOARDS. the move while channeling thing is amazing though. That might actually make me want to use those abilities... maybe.

In the Demo there was one ability that had a bar filling up and going back to zero, when you pressed the button while it was full, you did more damage. Didn´t see this in the Video.

When he said they can't wait to talk about classes the video played a clip of a medic running.

RcJCXWn.png

This is the class I'm most interested in, can't wait to hear more.

Yeah, the cat is out of the bag and beginning to eat the bag.

They need to do the official class release vids soon!

When he said they can't wait to talk about classes the video played a clip of a medic running.

RcJCXWn.png

This is the class I'm most interested in, can't wait to hear more.
just playing devils advocate here, but those could be guns for a spellslinger.

just playing devils advocate here, but those could be guns for a spellslinger.
It seemed to be standing right next to a rifle wielding class just as one of the later scenes panned out, allowing it to appear only for a moment. Carbine has a history of teasing in their videos and I think that paired with the "and we can't wait" statement kinda seals the deal.

OMG, OCTOBER!!!

...??

Anywho, I totally forgot to watch this last night. I watched Avengers: Agents of SHIELD, and then played computer all night. /cry

Didn't Carbine say they would be starting beta back up in October, therefore probably releasing the patch notes and possibly another round of invites?

I was listening to a podcast the other day and they said it was discovered that on one of the videos uploaded by Carbine to youtube if you pause you can see the unannounced classes of Medic and Engineer. Now I'm not sure how true it is because I haven't had a chance to see the video for myself.

I was listening to a podcast the other day and they said it was discovered that on one of the videos uploaded by Carbine to youtube if you pause you can see the unannounced classes of Medic and Engineer. Now I'm not sure how true it is because I haven't had a chance to see the video for myself.

WPswcUQ.png
On the right side you can see engineer with a gun and on the right left side you can see medic with the shock paddles. Somewhere at the end of the vid.

edith says: Not everything in Germany is right.

In another thread with a Gaffney interview, the Medic and Engineer choices can be seen in the character creation area. So apparently those beaters are able to play them. Bastards.

They will be able to play them in the next Beta, I don´t think they had access so far.

Top Bottom