+ New monsters
+ New spells and abilities for existing classes
+ New quest
+ More story
+ Updates to the loot experience
+ New and improved multilevel Legendary items
+ New Blacksmith and Jeweler item-crafting options
+ Loot Runs and Nephalem Trials

...Among other things. What are your thoughts?

I'd rather play Torchlight 2, still. Hit me up if anyone wants to play.

Personally, I rather save my money for Wildstar and only Wildstar. It just seems like more of the same to me. I still have Diablo III installed, and play with my witch doctor maybe once in a blue moon (usually when friends ask me to), but I doubt I'll be getting this expansion.

I'll probably grab it considering I liked D3 waaaay more than TL2 (endgame wise). Do wish it had two classes but then again I only play 1 char in games these days

At this point Blizzard should have taken the money they wasted in this 'too little, too late' effort and given it to Runic Games to make an expansion for Torchlight II. Oh wait thats right, one of their fans already created a mod which is nothing short of a full fledged expansion. Runic 20438812 Blizzard 0....final score.

At this point Blizzard should have taken the money they wasted in this 'too little, too late' effort and given it to Runic Games to make an expansion for Torchlight II. Oh wait thats right, one of their fans already created a mod which is nothing short of a full fledged expansion. Runic 20438812 Blizzard 0....final score.

It´s Runic 20438812 Blizzard 1. Blizzards IP is better :D

I was watching Crake play torch light and it looks really good. I may still have to buy it. someone message me when it on sale :)

I was watching Crake play torch light and it looks really good. I may still have to buy it. someone message me when it on sale :)
It was dirt cheap on the steam summer sale, but... You tend to have a weird disgust when it comes to that :p

But yeah. I might have gone back a while ago if they implemented real PvP like they stated as a launch feature years ago (that wasn't just dueling). As it is, the game is pretty much dead to me.

I think Blizz is shifting their target audience for D3 over to console gamers. I've been seeing commercials everywhere for not only the game, but now the expansion.

I've actually read that the console gameplay of D3 translates to a much more fun game. I can see that. Personally, I'd probably load up D3 way more if I can crack a beer, lay on my couch and hammer out a bit of grinding. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the new features of the expansion are a direct response to making it more console friendly.

I'd be hesitant to re-buy both D3 and the expansion at $60 each when I get a PS4, but if they happen to bundle both together for only $60, then I could see myself picking this up again.

Remember, although drastically different games, D2 didn't really gain legendary-status until LoD. Also, I'm happy that Blizzard didn't simply wipe their hands of D3 and still put in some effort to cater to the millions of people that bought the game originally.

Yeah, I hesitate to call D3 a failure. It didn't live up to the hype, but if you take it off the Diablo expectations pedestal, it's actually a good game.

MwQxFgk.png
Pm1ikJo.png

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS CLASS?!?! That looks fucking awesome! Finally a use for a shield and mace? um fuck yes.

Top Bottom