What's new

Don't you hate pants?

Drac

dont-you-hate-pants.jpg

Don't get me started on pants. I loathe the idea of pants. I wish we could adopt the fashion of kilts again. I like my junk to hang and free ball, as I am just constricted no matter what type of pants I wear. I do wear a lot of shorts because I tend to have too much heat generate in my pants, making for some... Sticky situations.

I am very anti-pants, and wish it would become the cultural norm to not wear them. I'm not saying that people should be nude, but I am very much a believer in comfort and not in fashion.

I prefer skirts over pants. Also...see below. :)

[bimg=180]http://gofrankgo.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/girls-i-want.jpg?w=490[/bimg]

Don't get me started on pants. I loathe the idea of pants. I wish we could adopt the fashion of kilts again. I like my junk to hang and free ball, as I am just constricted no matter what type of pants I wear. I do wear a lot of shorts because I tend to have too much heat generate in my pants, making for some... Sticky situations.

I am very anti-pants, and wish it would become the cultural norm to not wear them. I'm not saying that people should be nude, but I am very much a believer in comfort and not in fashion.

Also very much approve ^

I like CAKE. A lot. Sorry Bruce. :p

Also Kel I agree with that statement. But that was the only diagram I could find that made a decent reference to skirts.

hmmm you make an excellent point. But still, that ass without pants would still be the bee's knees

There is no picture of pants that cannot be improved with either shorts or a mumu.

Drac said:
mmm you make an excellent point. But still, that ass without pants would still be the bee's knees

/provisionally disagree. Some covering is more sexy than no covering at all.

Top Bottom