What's new

Don't you hate pants?

I go "Comando" when in bed and in jogging/relaxed pants at home. Most pants I own are comfortable, it's the damn boxers that are killing me...

Australia is too hot for pants half of the year. Also, my office has a wall-mounted radiator that will not turn off all summer. Summer is coming, Pants are going.

I have to say that I myself am an odd fella. I like pants, and if they are denim all the better. HOWEVER, now just hear me out. However they need to be big in the crotch, as I too tend to get "bunched up" down there and it annoys the piss out of me. Click the show spoiler to hear the story as to why I like pants but be forewarned it delves deeply into my personal life and talks of sexual origin hence the spoiler. So as to no offend anybody click at your own risk you have been warned.
I adopted my liking for pants in the 8th grade where apparently, not to gloat as I actually find it rather violating now, I was known for my big penis? It's not even that big I would say. Probably around average. But to be honest I never knew that having sex at the age of 13 and 1 girl would result in 30 other girls knowing my penis size practically overnight. But anyways back to the story. I tended to be the victim of "accidental" brushes to see if my penis was indeed as big as my girlfriend at that time was bragging about. So being a 13 year old boy just hitting puberty with multiple girls whom wear low cut tops and have either padded bras or developed quite nicely rubbing up against your penis your appreciation for denim pants drives it's way home into your brain like a termite in wood.

I have to say that I myself am an odd fella. I like pants, and if they are denim all the better. HOWEVER, now just hear me out. However they need to be big in the crotch, as I too tend to get "bunched up" down there and it annoys the piss out of me. Click the show spoiler to hear the story as to why I like pants but be forewarned it delves deeply into my personal life and talks of sexual origin hence the spoiler. So as to no offend anybody click at your own risk you have been warned.
I adopted my liking for pants in the 8th grade where apparently, not to gloat as I actually find it rather violating now, I was known for my big penis? It's not even that big I would say. Probably around average. But to be honest I never knew that having sex at the age of 13 and 1 girl would result in 30 other girls knowing my penis size practically overnight. But anyways back to the story. I tended to be the victim of "accidental" brushes to see if my penis was indeed as big as my girlfriend at that time was bragging about. So being a 13 year old boy just hitting puberty with multiple girls whom wear low cut tops and have either padded bras or developed quite nicely rubbing up against your penis your appreciation for denim pants drives it's way home into your brain like a termite in wood.

I totally feel ya man. Girls gropin' me, big penis... #youandmeproblems

Top Bottom