What's new

E-Fame and it's idiotic followers.

Topher

I absolutely hate "E-fame." I play a game called Alliance of Valiant Arms(which is a MMOFPS), and on this game there is a guy with the screen name C0NVlCT or something like that. Well said player's real name is the same as mine, or something like his middle name is Topher or something I do not know, and he likes to call himself Topher as well. Now when I made a new account on this game I rolled with the name Topher, this was before I even knew who this supposed "E-Celeb" was, and I got followed around either being asked if I was this guy or being called a fan-boy. Well it really started to piss me off. I didn't even know who this guy was so being constantly called a fan-boy of a nobody is quite annoying.

Finally I met up with him in a match and he killed me once and I killed him about 5 times. Now he is no noob at this game otherwise he probably wouldn't be an E-Celeb, however when somebody of that status accuses you of hacking at a game(When they just implemented a new anti cheat program and since that there has been NO HACKERS!!!), that you obviously don't hack at, it starts false rumors and is quite annoying.

I don't have the money, nor the skills to set up my own youtube account with lots of little videos where I destroy people who are not as good as me at said game. So because I can't do anything like that I am forced to go room to room being called a hacker and getting kicked all because of some dim-witted fan-boys of this stupid ass E-Celeb who is mad at the fact that I beat him in a game.

On top of all of this should I even end up making a youtube account with little videos, some of said videos would most likely be of me playing the violin, should I finally learn it, except for one tiny little problem. This guy also plays the violin. So because of some snot-nosed, childish E-Celeb and his little pack of "nut huggers" my name and some of my hobbies no longer belong to me lest I be termed a "fan-boy." Thank you E-Fame.
=(

He's actually from the future and followed the story of your life. He loved you so much that he came back in time to before you got famous and is trying to become you before you become you. Congrats you have a future time traveling stalker.

He's actually from the future and followed the story of your life. He loved you so much that he came back in time to before you got famous and is trying to become you before you become you. Congrats you have a future time traveling stalker.

This is so amazing.

Other than the fact he is Brazilian and I'm 7/8 Caucasian and 1/8 Native American.

On a slightly more serious note I don't think you should feel that your name and some of your hobbies no longer belong to you. Even if you share some of the same hobbies the way you do them, what you're getting out of it, and how it makes you feel, are all your own. Internet e-fame is for the internet. It's short lived and won't follow you into the real world (for the most part). Besides, it sounds like you're way more awesome than that kid anyways so maybe you should make a new name...and do something like "TheBetterTopher" or "IBeatTheBadTopher" or anything along those lines.

And if all else fails you can always hunt down Tig and punch him and tell him to stop taking your identity :3

I <3 top hats. I really need to get one next time we're in Philly. I would make an awesome Mad Hatter <.<
Fedora, yes. Top hat, no.
But... you'd look so good in a top hat!

What has happened in this thread....

Mr_peanut.png

Fedoras are the best hats ever made. I wore one at my wedding. I wear it every chance i get.

Back to the topic-continue doing what you do. Come across him again and record the match if you can and if someone talks junk to you say here is my video, eat it b****.

don't hate on TB, just cause he's british and can use sarcasm :p

[Edit] have you put the question to said idots and fanboys on how exactly that you're a hacker

don't hate on TB, just cause he's british and can use sarcasm :p

[Edit] have you put the question to said idots and fanboys on how exactly that you're a hacker

I will prefer Yahtzee to Total-Biscut every day of the week, now and forever, until the end of time. He is also British.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation

On topic: Tell him you will poop on him. Make sure you tell every other person that you will poop on them and make no response to any comment/question regarding whether you are a fan boy or are him.... It'll make people stop talking to you. :EDIT: Or it will end with you trolling the crap out of them. So win, win!

Top Bottom