What's new

E-Fame and it's idiotic followers.

[Edit] have you put the question to said idots and fanboys on how exactly that you're a hacker

Yes I have, and seemingly the only answer any of them can come up with is that I killed him before he could always kill me. Be clarify as well snipers in this game are a lot funner to play on than in MW3 because the maps are all really small, (i.e. You can travel around the edges of most of the maps in less than 30 seconds.) but there are many places to hide out and "camp." This however is considered to be a "noob" move unless you are using a weapon that takes 3 seconds to reload. So he was camping without said weapon that takes 3 seconds to reload, and got me the first time around. On the second try I decided to check that spot cautiously, and upon doing so found him by his "little campfire roasting some marshmellows" and killed him. Nobody says anything and everything is fine. Round 3 rolls around and I don't figure him to be in the same spot but I approach it cautiously anyways aas it's still possible somebody else is there, and I find him camping out there again. This time he isn't as ok with it and calls me lucky for shooting him while he sits in the same spot. This process continues until the last round and he is getting mad at me, knowing he is well known I choose to not pick any fights as he groupies would just flame me, and I decide to go a different route and figure it's my turn to set up a little campfire myself. Sure enough he comes running around and I pick him off. He is yelling that I'm using a form of hacks known as UAV hacks in which I can see everybody on the map including the enemy, because from picking him off I notice it's me and one other guy on my team, so we walk back to back through the map picking the rest of the enemies off as they decide to rush at us foolishly. Thus leading to the universal thought that luck+skill=hacker.

Dude.

I'd seriously just start trolling him for fun and recording the video.
Not even kidding.

Anytime he accuses you of hacking tell him you do. All the time. You have this one hack where you hit this button, and a bullet leaves the nosel of this gun-like thing you're holding.

"I keybind all my hacks to '1'".

I'd just have fun trolling the guy. :D

E-fame is a silly thing. Remarkably, most people I've met who are famous absolutely deserve to be there. They're some of the most humble, generous, open-hearted people I've ever come across, and often this is because some aspect of their psychology is forged in the psyche of human experience. They never forget that they're simply human. (Most of them).

E-fame skips all of that. Often. And leads to ridiculous inflations of ego and exposes the under-developed aspects of compassion in a person. Leading to behavior like this. Ridiculous.

But everyone comes from somewhere. Can't blame their journey for not having brought those things up yet.

/shoes. walk in 'em

Dude.

I'd seriously just start trolling him for fun and recording the video.
Not even kidding.

Anytime he accuses you of hacking tell him you do. All the time. You have this one hack where you hit this button, and a bullet leaves the nosel of this gun-like thing you're holding.

"I keybind all my hacks to '1'".

I'd just have fun trolling the guy. :D

E-fame is a silly thing. Remarkably, most people I've met who are famous absolutely deserve to be there. They're some of the most humble, generous, open-hearted people I've ever come across, and often this is because some aspect of their psychology is forged in the psyche of human experience. They never forget that they're simply human. (Most of them).

E-fame skips all of that. Often. And leads to ridiculous inflations of ego and exposes the under-developed aspects of compassion in a person. Leading to behavior like this. Ridiculous.

But everyone comes from somewhere. Can't blame their journey for not having brought those things up yet.

/shoes. walk in 'em

But but I was e-famous.. :(

I recently watched some youtube vids of a guy that had something like 3500 posted. He seemed to have lots of raving fans and be a pretty good gamer. However, there were a few times when he was playing where he apparently got lazy with his editing and died over and over again because of stupid stuff. He even commented at one point that it can take "hours of playing to get a shot that is up to his standards." Interpretation: he's even too bad for himself so he created a persona that is the gamer he wishes he was.

There's nothing especially wrong with that, but if you're going to build a sparkly image, you shouldn't need to tear down others. unless you are really insecure in your glass house.

I don't find anything wrong with E-Fame other than the fact that it makes it easy for those without talents to "play up" like they do. There are people that deserve E-Fame like the Game Grumps. They are comedic let's players, and some people don't like them and some people do same as your favorite actor. What I'm gearing this rant to is the people that are e-famous for showing they have small talents, spend hours on end playing games to find ONE they think is suitable enough to put on youtube, and have big egos in which needs stroked, that put up videos of somebody "one-upping" their sub-par skills and saying that the person that did that isn't more skilled than they are, but rather a cheater.

I said often! You, sir, are an exception to that. :D

I don't find anything wrong with E-Fame other than the fact that it makes it easy for those without talents to "play up" like they do. There are people that deserve E-Fame like the Game Grumps. They are comedic let's players, and some people don't like them and some people do same as your favorite actor. What I'm gearing this rant to is the people that are e-famous for showing they have small talents, spend hours on end playing games to find ONE they think is suitable enough to put on youtube, and have big egos in which needs stroked, that put up videos of somebody "one-upping" their sub-par skills and saying that the person that did that isn't more skilled than they are, but rather a cheater.

I'm also just remarking about their general connectedness to the people around them.

They'd rarely be the person who knows the name of common people who interact with them on a day to day basis. Which is fine, but by contrast I've never met or worked with a celeb who didn't know virtually everyone else on set in more than a "we're just co-workers" way. They're always taking vested interests in the people around them. (Something I wish I'd done more of)

That's all I'm talking about.

Compassion peeps. :)

Top Bottom