What's new

E3 thoughts and feelings

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
So, I know I had a good time with E3....from Twitch. At least Day 0-1 and not so much 2 and 3.

What I want to know is what you thought about E3, what did you like about what was shown. Tell me what you are most excited about being announced there. What were you most disappointed in?

For me,

The Good:
-Fallout 4
-Xbox One backwards compatibility and streaming to Windows 10

The Bad:
-Nintendo, It felt very underwhelming this year especially following the bigger names

Probably one of the best E3s I have seen so far line up wise.

Battlefront
Fallout 4
The Division
For Honor
Rainbow Six: The Siege
Doom
Uncharted 4
And I was pleasantly surprised to hear about Ghost Recon: Wildlands and a quick trailer for the new Mass Effect.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nintendo has the new Wii U Zelda game in the works. They don't need anything else.

Only problem is they didn't show it because it's going to be delayed at least till Holiday 2016. Their big thing was Star Fox, which looked good, but wasn't a big enough draw.

Microsoft Press conference:
Good:
-No new kinect stuff
-Quite a nice selection of games
-No more denial that the PC exists
-Ability to play games from Xbox 360 on Xbone
-Not constantly screaming exclusive

Bad:
- I still don´t know what they want to do with their hologram thingy as it seems incredibly gimmicky for me
- Rebindable buttons on your controller for just 150 bucks
- Old games run just as bad on the Xbone as they did on the Xbox 360

Sony Press conference:
Good:
- umm...

Uncertain:
- FF7 Remake. Chance of messing this up: 50%

Bad:
- Exclusive this and exclusive that and exclusive this and exclusive that (I don´t care for most of the exclusive things, but it´s annoying still)

Nintendo Press conference:
Good:
-They weren´t so goddamn serious and focused on fun.
-A handful of fun titles I am looking forward.

Bad:
-Amiibo pushing. If you want me to use amiibos, make more of them.

Only problem is they didn't show it because it's going to be delayed at least till Holiday 2016. Their big thing was Star Fox, which looked good, but wasn't a big enough draw.

Bah, they should just do what they did with Hyrule Warriors and release half the game now and half the game later after a reasonable fee.

Bah, they should just do what they did with Hyrule Warriors and release half the game now and half the game later after a reasonable fee.

Because gamers love paying for unfinished products and then paying again to get the entire thing? We as a community need to stop that crap.

hz2PYe4.gif

Top Bottom