What's new

Null and Void Edgeseed - application

Edgeseed

What is your Name?
Ken
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Edgeseed#7876

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes. Yes. I really appreciate the no drama/discrimination rule. I want to be in a community that everyone help each other, work together as a team and have fun.
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I browsed on New World Reddit and wanted to find a good company to join after lunch, while Crafting World caught my eye after read through what Crafting Worlds offer.
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Console and PC

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvP and PvE, Casual/ Social

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I will try to be helpful. I also have a lot of experiences in MMO RPG and have a good teamwork attitude.

I'm athletic and like to play tennis and provide coaching during spare time. My schedule is flexible, but sometimes I have to travel with my daughter for tournaments so I might not get access to my computer, and this will only happen a few time a year.

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes.
May wanna take a second look :) You 100% missed it while skimming. Please make sure to read them thoroughly they will be the way you get approved or not.

find a good company to join after lunch,
What will you do for Dinner?

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
No
How come?

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I will try to be helpful. I also have a lot of experiences in MMO RPG and have a good teamwork attitude.
How do you define these traits if you have never been part of a community before? Perhaps a RL community not related to gaming?

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Console and PC
What did you play on them?

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Art and Video Games
What part of art? We want to know more about you! LET US IN!!!!

Will await your updates!

May wanna take a second look :) You 100% missed it while skimming. Please make sure to read them thoroughly they will be the way you get approved or not.

What will you do for Dinner?

How come?

How do you define these traits if you have never been part of a community before? Perhaps a RL community not related to gaming?

What did you play on them?

What part of art? We want to know more about you! LET US IN!!!!

Will await your updates!
About the rule, I meant the No drama/Zero tolerance policy. I want to be in a community that has no drama and has zero tolerance to racist, immigration background, and etc.

I usually cook dinner at home for my family, sometimes I do like to go out to eat or do carry out when I am too lazy to cook lol.

What I meant is that I have never really come into contact with any Discord community, because I don't use discord in the past. I used to play Rift, FFXIV and other MMO RPG as a hard core player for years, and we use different communication tool/apps. I think I can be helpful to other members because I am willing to help with needed, and I am a good team player based on my past experiences as a hard core player who participate in raid regularly, although now I am more a casual player due to family responsibilities. Also, I speak Chinese, so hmm maybe this can be useful in some way for the community. haha

I used to own a PS1/PS2 and Xbox, and I start playing computer games since MS-DOS. I've played tons of RPG, fighting game, and strategy games (Civilization, Humankind, Mighty hero and magic, and etc.). I used to also addict to arcade games such as street fighter back in the day when arcade games were very popular.

Drawing is my favorite part of art. I used to major in ART in college before I switch to business major. It's unfortunate that I didn't stick with it due to various reasons, and my daughter has picked up the drawing part of art and want to be a fashion designer some day haha.

That's awesome! Thank you for sharing! Now, you still need to complete one step, which is written in the rules and the application guidelines. Please make sure not to skip over them please. Trust me it is clear as day and this really is our way of making sure people read all the rules now rather than having an issue later.

Just want to add some background of the communities I participated in in the past. I spent quite a long time in a community during my college years that provided free Japanese anime with subtitles to the community. I am one of the people responsible for obtaining original video sources for our translator.

Just want to add some background of the communities I participated in in the past. I spent quite a long time in a community during my college years that provided free Japanese anime with subtitles to the community. I am one of the people responsible for obtaining original video sources for our translator.
And you have found it! APPROVED!

Top Bottom