What's new

Wildstar EPGP Standings and Ruleset

I only see up to September 6

If you look at the bottom left of the document you should be able to see 'Week 4,Week 3,Week 2, Week 1 tabs. Week 3 took us to the 18th of September, but you can click on any tab and track your epgp over the full 3 weeks of raiding

Edit: This took me till week 3 to notice, but its definitely there hahah

If you look at the bottom left of the document you should be able to see 'Week 4,Week 3,Week 2, Week 1 tabs. Week 3 took us to the 18th of September, but you can click on any tab and track your epgp over the full 3 weeks of raiding

Edit: This took me till week 3 to notice, but its definitely there hahah

derp

Since we have ditched this and moved to rolls then I vote on a three tier roll system... It goes like this... need roll BC I need it and it's main spec.... Then we have greed/offspec roll which is I want this for my offspec that I WILL use.... And last we have real greed roll that is I want this BC it's my offspec that I will never use but it is shiny and I like shinies.. . Oh and maybe it's a cosmetic piece that I want so it will look pretty..... I have been saying this for a while now. Just wanted to put it up.

We have basically been doing that, but with highest dice roll. It's a matter loot system, first main spec rolls then off then it goes to the guild bank

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

Since we have ditched this and moved to rolls then I vote on a three tier roll system... It goes like this... need roll BC I need it and it's main spec.... Then we have greed/offspec roll which is I want this for my offspec that I WILL use.... And last we have real greed roll that is I want this BC it's my offspec that I will never use but it is shiny and I like shinies.. . Oh and maybe it's a cosmetic piece that I want so it will look pretty..... I have been saying this for a while now. Just wanted to put it up.

Thanks for the feedback! We will be clarifying rolls in a separate post after what happened tonight.

Top Bottom