What's new

EQN: Landmark Closed Beta Info

Oceans coming in todays patch. Cant do anything with them though and you can't even go under water. Everyone just walks on water now.

In case anyone cares, I moved my claim to Adventure Bay. North and slightly east on top of the hill behind the 4 claim bathhouse.

Ok so there is no such thing as Adventure Bay. I went to Liberation-Bay...if that is what you mean...I friend requested you T1Gs!

EDIT: Nvm I derped, didnt see a server called Adventure...omw.

Ah, that's interesting!

Found this: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/03/what-is-everquest-next-landmark

"EverQuest Next Landmark is a giant sandbox then, but it also has strong ties to EverQuest Next. One continent on every world of Landmark will be themed to represent an environment of Next. Michaels hopes that by encouraging competition between budding architects in these themed areas, Sony Online will be able to incentivise players to create content that’s of a high enough calibre to feature in its fully-fledged MMO, EverQuest Next."

"When EverQuest Next Landmark launches later this year, Sony Online Entertainment intends for it to function as both a precursor toEverQuest Next and viable MMO experience in its own right. With its strong sandbox overtones, Landmark’s purpose is to introduce players to the EverQuest Next experience while encouraging them to play an active part in shaping its future."

Thx!

Yeah. Looking forward to actual EQ:N and of course The Repopulation. If you're into sandbox mmos, definitely keep your eye on that one.

Top Bottom