What's new

Euc ceramic coils issue

MLiNN1989

so i got me a tarot nano after hearing so much posetive feed back from youtube reviews from several people including oure very own tr1age the pre installed coil was a normal cotton coil and it preformed absolutly magical... however yesterday i burnt the cotton coil :( but i still had the ceramic coil that i was exited to use so i switched it out juiced it up with some cosmic fog sonrise and started vaping... and my first reaction was hmm this tsates really funny.. perhaps i just have to run a few tanks thru it to get the awesome taste that everyone has been talking about.

Five tanks later and ... NOPE nothing has changed still the same funky taste... i have been googled this and foun absolutly no relevant information on this topic. so this experience has really turned me off from ceramic coils... does anyone hav any clue at all about this problem and what is going on with my coil?

so i got me a tarot nano after hearing so much posetive feed back from youtube reviews from several people including oure very own tr1age the pre installed coil was a normal cotton coil and it preformed absolutly magical... however yesterday i burnt the cotton coil :( but i still had the ceramic coil that i was exited to use so i switched it out juiced it up with some cosmic fog sonrise and started vaping... and my first reaction was hmm this tsates really funny.. perhaps i just have to run a few tanks thru it to get the awesome taste that everyone has been talking about.

Five tanks later and ... NOPE nothing has changed still the same funky taste... i have been googled this and foun absolutly no relevant information on this topic. so this experience has really turned me off from ceramic coils... does anyone hav any clue at all about this problem and what is going on with my coil?

As we discussed in discord ceramic is a bitch. You need to literally immerse it in ejuice for a few hours before use. And even then they are hit or miss.

As we discussed in discord ceramic is a bitch. You need to literally immerse it in ejuice for a few hours before use. And even then they are hit or miss.

Indeed i have orderd a pack of ceramic coils and will try this... hopefully one of them might be awesome :p

Top Bottom