What's new

Fall 2014 Season

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
So there are some really good animes out this season. The current ones i am watching are....

-Log Horizon
-RWBY
-Sword Art Online
-Trinity Seven
-Akame ga Kill!
-yona of the Dawn
-Fate/Stay Night
-The Fruit of Grisaia
-Terraformars
-World Trigger
-Parasyte the maxim

So this season is pretty packed for me. I am really happy with the choices they went on what we are watching. If you can't tell i love the fantasy/adventure/comedy kinda deals. I am really happy with the way these animes are turning out and they route they are going. Let me know what you are watching and if it's interesting enough make a post and i will definitely talk with you about it.

Watching quite a few of these myself. A few things worth mentioning though is that if you cant wait for each episode to come out for Fate/Stay Night, all of it is available on Hulu. Also I thought Terraformars was plagued by censorship? Is it really not that bad and the reviews just went overboard?

Watching quite a few of these myself. A few things worth mentioning though is that if you cant wait for each episode to come out for Fate/Stay Night, all of it is available on Hulu. Also I thought Terraformars was plagued by censorship? Is it really not that bad and the reviews just went overboard?

From what i read, Crunchyroll is getting the rights to run it without censorship? I thought i saw that somewhere. But yeah the censorship is a little disappointed but it is still a good story and the i don't care if you like this person, they will die.

The ones I keep up with weekly

SAO S2
Yowamusha Pedal
Akame ga Kill
Ace of Diamond

Those are really the only ones I'm keeping up with right now. I am still trying to keep up with

Terraformers (I'm losing interest though, sorry dainjre)
Parasyte (Kooky enough to be interesting, but the premise hasn't sold me completely yet)

Like i said, TerraforMars is good for the first 15 chapters (bugs II mission) then it becomes a lot slower. A lot of people still die though.

Like i said, TerraforMars is good for the first 15 chapters (bugs II mission) then it becomes a lot slower. A lot of people still die though.

That's what i like about it. No one is safe from extinction. I don't like shows and stuff where "ohhh he dies....but we miraculously save his life and never dies"

Yeah, Akame Ga Kill is like that in a sense. R.I.P. in pepperonis all your favorite characters

Lubbock :( -brucecry-

Yeah, Akame Ga Kill is like that in a sense. R.I.P. in pepperonis all your favorite characters

Lubbock :( -brucecry-

I hate it when they have an episode showing a backstory, just like they did with all other characters, and then dead. Like, they tried to fake you out, but you still had a feeling it was coming with Sheele.

I hate it when they have an episode showing a backstory, just like they did with all other characters, and then dead. Like, they tried to fake you out, but you still had a feeling it was coming with Sheele.
Eh, at least they show you a bit of backstory and their abilities. In TerraforMars a lot die that you don't get to know anything about them. Probably better that way but I get interested in the abilities.

Top Bottom