What's new

GW2 February 26th Update

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Well, here's a quick blurb of what's to come in February!

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/february-2013/
February 26, 2013

The situation worsens for the citizens of Wayfarer Foothills and Diessa Plateau. Volunteers have eased the burden, but more refugees hobble down from the Shiverpeaks. The storm there gains momentum, but the forces of good are beginning to rally. They’re sending their heroes to defend the land and its peoples. Someone must hold back the gathering storm.
In Flame and Frost: The Gathering Storm, the second installment in this four-part series, the stakes are raised, and battles rage, in the foothills of the Shiverpeaks.
New Features

Brand New PvP Map – Spirit Watch

fddcfBrand-New-PvP-Map-196x124.jpg
This peaceful green vale, nestled between cliffside shrines to the norn Spirits of the Wild is about to echo with the sounds of combat. In Spirit Watch, players will score bonus points by capturing the Orb of Ascension and running it to any of the three shrines on this newest PvP map.
Team Up for Guild Missions

7d571Team-Up-for-Guild-Missions-196x124.jpg
Join your fellow guild members to take on an entirely new category of content! These missions, designed for coordinated group play, include everything from bounties to group puzzles to cross-country challenges. You’ll need to work together to complete the missions and earn new Guild Merits, which can unlock cool upgrades and rewards. It pays to be in a guild!
Two Team Rated Play in PvP

e075bBattle-for-Kyhlo-1-196x124.jpg
It’s time to prove your skill! In this new type of competitive PvP, two teams of equal average rating are pitted against each other in a quick, intense match. The ratings for every member of each team is then adjusted after the match.
Choose Your Own Daily Achievements

b93b4Daily-Achievements-196x124.jpg
With our new selectable achievement system, you’ll have a chance to set new daily challenges for yourself and to choose what kind of content you want to be rewarded for playing.
Wallpaper

• 751d2january_2013_1280x800-686x420-crop.jpg

Ok now this sounds good. Choosing my own dailies and guild puzzles and bounties? I like it, lets see how they execute!

Oooh guild mission! We definitely need to set aside a night or two each week to do these!

We will ABSOLUTELY setup guild times for these events! Sounds awesome! Will start talking with officers ASAP to get this moving!

We will ABSOLUTELY setup guild times for these events! Sounds awesome! Will start talking with officers ASAP to get this moving!
If need by, I'll volunteer as tribute to run a group on Wednesday evenings (B team, C team, DRAC team, whatever)

the excitement has brought about a large increase in the amount of electro-phsyonic pulses going off in my brain, the increased occurances of these then overcome the natural levels of insulative properties of my brain juices causing them to over heat and bubble. this reaction produces brain froth which leads to euphoric delirium and imaginative prose...
=D

ooo. guild missions. I might just get active again for that.

Me and Trib are on board with this. Would be nice to play again as a guild. Here's to hoping it's actually worth a damn and we can be social in game once again. I miss my Zakis and other people that make me shake my head and sigh heavily.

Me and Trib are on board with this. Would be nice to play again as a guild. Here's to hoping it's actually worth a damn and we can be social in game once again. I miss my Zakis and other people that make me shake my head and sigh heavily.

Wait you are alive? I thought you and trib decided to become sex slaves in a dungeon made of waterboarding and dildos!

They can take 30 minute brakes from that if there is guild missions. That's what safe words are for.

Haven't been so far. We try to do stuff that is open to most if not all. Things like costume get together and hide and seek.

Top Bottom