What's new

Final Fantasy XIV: [TAB] Server and Character Names

If you guys hit me up I might tag along with a secondary class!!

Already working eldergame with dragoon... well, trying.

If you guys hit me up I might tag along with a secondary class!!

Already working eldergame with dragoon... well, trying.
After 40 attempts I got my Ifrit weapon, now to farm AK for some gear and tomes. Also working on bard (just got 30) for some alternate stuffs.

then you are going to hate me... at least a little. I got my ifrit's harpoon on my... 3rd attempt hehehe... now working on Garuda HM for my relic.

yeah, agree with all of you. and please remember if you have a smartphone either iOs or android there is a security token app, get it!! I can't stress this enough. ALL of the banned accounts are STOLEN accounts, RMT don't buy accounts they just steal them thats how they get their gil and how they spam, its win win for them...

GET THE APP!! or physical token if you can.[DOUBLEPOST=1379301657,1379301473][/DOUBLEPOST]one more thing please black list and report each and everyone selling gil please, nothing helps against RMT better than a solid community.

/Blist and copy paste the name from chat
[Esc] > Support desk > Contact us > report Cheating > and fill the REALLY short app to report

this really helps with all the gil selling, I HARDLY ever notice if there are any gil sellers because I do this every single time.

You can also create a Blacklist macro:

Macro: /blist add <r>

When you accept the pop-up it will blacklist the last person that sent you a /whisper. I find it very useful when I am out and about and don't have time to copy/paste the name.

then you are going to hate me... at least a little. I got my ifrit's harpoon on my... 3rd attempt hehehe... now working on Garuda HM for my relic.

It's ok, I got my Garuda weapon on my 3rd kill. :)

And now all I need is Titan and I have my relic weapon! Already bought the philo item.

wow Gyoin uber lucky!! I really haven't farmed much for tomes but as soon as I have some spare time I'll get to it and then try Garuda.
Is your FC doing Coil?

wow Gyoin uber lucky!! I really haven't farmed much for tomes but as soon as I have some spare time I'll get to it and then try Garuda.
Is your FC doing Coil?

Not yet, still trying to get geared up. We're going to work on titan most likely this weekend, then onto BC (since,y'know, we'll all have relics after titan).

Indeed! I'm going to slowly work on my darklight set before even attempting Titan HM at least a few pieces so I don't feel naked at the very least.

Top Bottom