What's new

First Smite Invitational a Success!

Sheeld

So congrats to our reigning champs, Luckster and Jamadin for taking down the 2s brackets in pretty swift form, only losing once to Dup and Panda, who put up a hell of a fight taking second. Rounding things out with an impressive showing and hard work climbing back from defeat was Simpwn and Baldorax finishing third!

I want to thank all you guys who showed up to play, it was a successful tourney and I am already planning the next one. Only I want to DOUBLE the teams and possibly open up new game play maps. I'll definitely be streaming the next tournament, and will possibly have Dainjre by my side as my Co-Caster! Next on the agenda is the 3s bracket which I will be figuring out when we can have it, and sending in our final 2s brackets to Hi-Rez Studios so they can hand out the rewards to those who earned them! Grats again you lucky cheaters....

Again, thanks to all those who showed up with good attitudes and friendly game-play. I think everyone had a good time, though some egos may be bruised, and we'll definitely have some grudge matches coming up soon!

Hahahah seriously tho, who woulda thunk! Came super close to winning also, but i didnt keep drinking so i was only sleep deprived, screwed up the winning balance and started playing terribad again hahah

Congrats to the winners!

And as Jammie says... if you aren't first, you're last <3

I am not kinda of person to really bag to much about myself, as when all is said and done, I still enjoy playing with my friends, win or lose. Couldn't have said it better myself Milleuda thanks.

luckster07 Shake and Bake

Mr. Rory Newbrough, aka Drybear himself has approved the prizing for our first ever AltSmiteMe Tournament. Going forward we will have to make changes if we want to continue receiving these rewards (which is a decent amount of real $$$$ worth of gems).

First and foremost we will require streams/recordings for them to peruse. I doubt they will watch entire matches, but they want to see that we are providing the community with VOD/Streams to promote the game. Understandably so since they are kicking out prizes!

Secondly, we have to increase the number of teams present. Hi-Rez would like to see 8 teams in each event in order to continue to receive prizes. We do have a grace period where this is concerned allowing us to grow the event, but that is a number to shoot towards! Any help here would be great! Recruiting/advertising in game, tell your friends, bribe your fellow tabbers, BUT WE NEEDS MOAR!

Other than that, great job again, thanks for the turnout, and lets start planning on our next tourney!

Thanks Sheeld for setting this up. I will def be a participant in future matches so count me in. I'll see what i can do to bring in more people. If anyone has ideas for getting more people, let us know. Other than the normal recruiting forums.

I am so readyy. I really like the Sunday idea, that way we can be assured to all be there. I need teammates for 2's and 3's!

Confirmed by none other than HinduMan (EU caster) himself, prizes for tourney number one have been sent out! CHECK YOUR GEMS DUDES!

Top Bottom