Status
Not open for further replies.

flizle

What is your Name?

Flizle in-game, my real name is Jamie.

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?

negion#3387

What is your Age?

(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)

US East

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?

Yes and I agree. Play fun and have fun harder!!!!

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?

Yes

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?

No

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?

Reddit post

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)

Looking for more people to do fun stuff with. I mostly play solo and want to be more involved in open world PvP and general questing.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)

I’ve been playing on PC since I was 8 years old when my dad brought home Wolfenstein 3d.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?

New World

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)

Casual/Social, PvP, PvE, everything basically…

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?

No

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)

Tips and tricks on how NOT to PvP… because I suck right now lol

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!

Im 34 years old, married and have a dog and two cats. I play mostly at nights after work and generally just wanna have a good time with the time I do have to game. Im pretty laid back.

This app is too sparse and did not go through the rules. Denied with the chance to make another with more effort put in and actually reading the rules vs skimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom