What's new

Wildstar Foooood! (Going the Chef route)

Claark

Decided last night that I was going to start down the chef tree. It's not worth the effort at the moment. Top tier crafted food isn't as good as many of the buyable stuff. But if you have any mats, recipies, or drops of the like, feel free to send them to Claark

Thanks!

Good for you! I started looking at cooking but got too intimidated by it, so I stopped and opted to get a tier 6 festival instead lol. Healer food can be purchased from a vendor so I just put all of the festival food in the guild bank.

Good for you! I started looking at cooking but got too intimidated by it, so I stopped and opted to get a tier 6 festival instead lol. Healer food can be purchased from a vendor so I just put all of the festival food in the guild bank.

And that seems to be the best option for now. I'm hoping cooks get a buff. (we can all dream)

I think its good to at least level it up. Cuz when it does get buffed everyone will be like gimme your food!

True. If they eventually add fishing like people have been talking about it should be more viable. Fish are too hard to come by right now

Gotta use the skill tree. It has specific requirements. There's a good video on this on YT. I'll see of I can find it

Good luck my friend, getting those meaty bits is insane even with Survivalist.
I'm stuck on so many recipes and cant get the talent points that make it easier to discover recipes without discovering those recipes first...

Oh well, at least I'm not alone shooting butter into the dark.
It does feel really good when you finally get some unlocks or build up enough food for a good session.

Good luck

Nice. I just hit Expert in Weaponsmithing and said to myself FUCK this shit is getting expensive.

I tried cooking at low level. Very interesting how different spices and such have different outcomes.

I thought you were changing careers. Then I read more =P

/facepalm

infinite_facepalm_when_epic_ultimate_is_not_enough.jpg

i miss that rating

Top Bottom