What's new

Forum Topics We can Merge or Delete

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I hear often people get confused as to where something is on the front page. SOOOOo help me out here.

What forum topics do you think can merge or be deleted.

Thanks!

Edit: My bad this was about front page only. Misread.

Pretty much all of these? Not only is all the theory crafting based on obsolete information, there isn't a big community following here any more.

Honestly, I don't think the front page needs work. It's very organized and clear. But it's when you start getting INTO the folders where all the confusion lies....at least that is usually what I am talking about when I get confused or lost.

It feels like going down the rabbit hole. It's like folder inside folder inside folder. I don't think there needs to be SO much separation into everything - or at the very least, it needs to be consistent for all subtypes of a category. For example - the TV and Movie section has pages of posts about anything under the sun, but then has a complete separate section for Anime. I think it either all needs to be just in the main folder, or all needs to be separate (so one movie folder, one tv folder, one anime folder). Because I get confused when I see a bunch of posts below, but on the top there are more folders to follow.

Maybe I am a minority here, and I in no way want to encourage change just to accommodate a minority, but if this is the problem people are having, I think it's all the subfolders that should be consolidated and reorganized, not the front page.

Just my two cents.
P.S. I do not want to make it seem like this is in any way debilitating. It's really not. It's just a tiny minor inconvenience if I am looking for something, then I have to dig around for 5 or so minutes to find it.

Top Bottom