What's new

Free game from EA/Maxis

Claark

Got this in the mail today. Thought it was nice of them!

Our SimCity Mayors are incredibly important to the team at Maxis. We know we messed up and want to sincerely thank you for staying with us. The good news is we have solved most of the major issues and players are really enjoying the game. We're getting great feedback from our fans and know that many of you are having fun and are exploring this whole new expression of SimCity.

As a small token of our appreciation, we are offering you a free EA PC game download on Origin*. Mayors who have authenticated their copy of SimCity on Origin by March 25 can select a free game through a redemption portal inside the Origin desktop client later this week. We'll be opening up the redemption portal country-by-country so some of you may see it a little sooner than others. The portal will be live worldwide for everyone to select their game by March 22.

We don't want any of you to miss out your free game, so please note that you must register your copy of SimCity before March 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST and you must claim your free game by March 30, 2013 at 11:59PM PST. For more information, including instructions on how to get your free game and a list of eligible games, please read our FAQ. We've included some of the hottest games in the EA portfolio, so pick one and add it to your Origin library on us!

spacer.gif

Sincerely,
Maxis

The best thing is if you clicked the link earlier is said Server Error. Cannot access the server at this time. IT WAS AWESOME

Not a bad list if you ask me, I'll most likely be getting Need For Speed, haven't tried one out in a while and I grew up on those games.

Not a bad list if you ask me, I'll most likely be getting Need For Speed, haven't tried one out in a while and I grew up on those games.

This! Unfortunately that is like the only option. It is a pitiful list of games if you ask me. They should have said, we realize we REALLY fucked up...pick whatever regular edition of a game you want. Thats ok, this was the last straw. I am going to actively attempt to avoid EA games.

I havent picked up mass effect 3 or Dead space 3 so maybe one of those. but I already bought BF3. Kinda weak, but at least they admitted they screwed the pooch...kinda rare

I don't like FPS games. I'm burnt out on Bejeweled. Not really into racing. I have Plants v Zombies...

Mass Effect, I guess? But I hate playing story lines put of order. Grr.

Top Bottom