What's new

Free Gigantic Beta Keys

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Post if you take one.

Invite your friends to play Gigantic!

As a thank you for being Gigantic beta tester, we're giving you four beta invitation keys to share with your friends. These keys will provide the same access you have to Gigantic's closed beta on Windows 10 and Xbox One.

When you share a key with a friend, make sure to tell them to go to https://www.gogigantic.com/redeem and follow the directions to redeem the key and create an account.

Your Gigantic Closed Beta Invitation Keys:

Key 1: AMHUH2S-TKRFDX-MF6INT6-LZ5HGU
Key 2: UQJ5FTP-J2VF4X-D7MZALA-5W6ZFU
Key 3: PH6S66K-LBRD53-N6I7HIW-PY335A
Key 4: MJVCTDD-OYBE6L-N2VVNDN-YRUTAI

Note: Each beta invitation key can only be redeemed once, so make sure you don't send the same key to different people!

Questions about the Gigantic closed beta? Visit our Support site.

See you (and your friends) on the airship!

—The Motiga Team

Post if you take one.

I got key 3, Thanks much triage! I have been excited in trying out this genre that everyone seems to be making atm. Hope to catch yah in game :)

c0f981805f99ae2c8332ef71c3050c1c.jpg

I think they changed something. But I think I can get a free upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c0f981805f99ae2c8332ef71c3050c1c.jpg

I think they changed something. But I think I can get a free upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm damn alright, now i just hope i can still play when beta opens this weekend. If i can still get on, ill add all you guys! Maybe we can get some team play going

Hmm damn alright, now i just hope i can still play when beta opens this weekend. If i can still get on, ill add all you guys! Maybe we can get some team play going

I'm game have to reinstall it though I uninstalled after like 10 minutes of play time lol

Yea i've been having issues too, got to play 1 game out of about 6 that crashed on me. I had a bunch of fun, but i think its just getting me more hyped for Overwatch

Top Bottom