What's new

BETA Free The Division Beta Codes! 1/28-1/31

Hopefully will be hitting this up tomorrow though I may end up putting the new rig together when I wake up, depends on how ambitious I'm feeling

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If I get off of work on time in the morning(boo vacations over), I will be on around lunchtime.

Damn missed it. Let me know how it is.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Lies purchased on amazon and canceled. IN! :)

Fuck your console. I mean love you. Lol I hate that they don't make this shit on the same servers. The split is getting real with ps4 and pc. Then the random xbone player.

Surprisingly, you can blame Microsoft for not wanting to cross platform. Sony is more than willing.

So game has potential special the dark zone.

Tested out the in game VoIP with a friend. It works really well, the sound quality is like teamspeak but you can't use the voice while in the escape or item menus

Oh, and if anyone wants to group or anything, add me on uplay... dainjre

Tested out the in game VoIP with a friend. It works really well, the sound quality is like teamspeak but you can't use the voice while in the escape or item menus

Added. But refuse to play if not in discord with comms. In game is lame. Others can hear you. And can't get mine to work for some reason.

Zakis86 is mah uplay. Ill be on again tomorrow. We were rocking it today. PvP is a LOT of fun in the Division.

EDIT: Got tired of random numbers after names and followed the Tr1age naming convention. Zak1s is the uplay.

Is the beta over after today? Didn't get much of a chance to play

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom