What's new

Gamers' April Fools - 2015 Compilation

Passage

Polychromatic
Blizz totally got me with the faction transfer quest last year. Did not realize it was April 1st when I read it.

This year, they have b-motes and Tinder (T.N.D.R.) for Garrison followers.

7GN21JX64NUC1427487605124.jpg

DTNOZ8NWQOWG1427487604821.jpg

Check the links above for more.

TenTonHammer reports that Star Citizen is partnering with Lego for Exclusive ships!
SC1_0.png

Crowfall reveals new Character Archetype: Ninja Hamster!
guineaslayer.png

Yoshi-P of Final Fantasy XIV plans to introduce an RTS style mini-game featuring Battle-Pets to the Gold Saucer.
JP20150401_1-thumb-400xauto-1414.jpg

LoL broadcasts Ultra Rapid Fire Invitationals.

Found some Smite stuff about new Gods and other updates. Not sure if legit.

TERA introduces Festival of the Dad and various yoga poses + fitness trainers.
AF_Header.jpg

ESO Spotlights an article featuring the guild Die XII Legion (that's german for "Die XII Legion). Not sure if real. The guild actually has a website... in german.
79b614cd53d3da5c63d44b5edec7fc23.jpg

Path of Exile blames a tooltip typo for the fact that critical attacks are summoning cats.

Outside of this, theres quite a bit of stuff out there on console games and handheld titles. Not sure what's real anymore. The cake is a lie.

Star Citizen's website was updated for the day to replace space/ship words with nautical terms. It made reading old threads hilarious and people came up with some pretty funny satirical threads about the crap people complain about. Personally I'd love to have the Pisces Moya.

kOntFtD.png

Fish loose in the hangar
CeKwJNi.jpg

Trout OP
VECGqSg.png
http://imgur.com/kOntFtD

Funny thing about that lego post is that a lego F7A Hornet might actually happen. After a fan made a hornet in LEGO Ideas the community team at CIG found out and made an official post to support it. It got the 10k supporters and is now in the review phase.

1uGkO5l.jpg

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/63232

The Smite notes are legit. Their April Fools was their MOTD --- my god was it amazing. It was a randomized mix of game types and you had no idea what you were playing until you actually got into a match. There was any number of mixing of set characters, infinite mana, reduced cooldown, swapping of teams, set teams, and map types. A select few games were invaded by HiRez employees and just messed with god like abilities (Nu Wa's ult hitting everyone for 20k, Ares pulling teammates and enemies with a map wide ult).

Top Bottom