What's new

FORUM GAME GIF WARS

Cheese

With the couple fun forum games building on those who post before you, lets try to add another fun category.

GIF WARS!

Kind of like what's shown below, simply look at the gif last posted and see if you can do better.
For example:
Today in chat someone said "Nahrwals" then a picture was posted. The next person takes that picture and raises the bet with something more interesting / a funny gif.

• Thovarisk: dainjre Narwhals!
    Vletif.jpg
  • Cheese: I see your Narwhal and raise you a batman...
  • Cheese:
    tumblr_lmc7v3JNYQ1ql2tcdo1_500.jpg
The gif must be somehow related to the last one is the only rule.
The rule is lose, but must be explained or maintained.

Hence a good reply to the batman narhwal could obviously be another batman, or a nahrwal.
Although, better would be -

Haha, batman... I raise you a Paula Deen!
ce2.gif

(the connection being something riding something)

Followed by -
Paula Deen, WINNING!
tumblr_lhek4q9kyo1qhajmxo1_500.gif

[deen + deen = sheen]
Hope its all sinking in by now.
Please continue from here~

EDIT:
If you make a random link from one gif to the other, please explain it so that others can follow the game. Sheen to Sheen, Deen to Deen, or other common obvious word connections can be skipped but may be benefical.

In fact it may be even more fun if every post has a link formula
example above in green.

Last edited:
The best thing to do with these forum games is to make sure if you do chatter in a post, include a piece of the game!

I assume we're still working off of the relation of the Charlie Sheen / Paula Dean gif?

tumblr_mke7t03HLG1qhhxd4o1_500.gif

The best thing to do with these forum games is to make sure if you do chatter in a post, include a piece of the game!

I assume we're still working off of the relation of the Charlie Sheen / Paula Dean gif?

tumblr_mke7t03HLG1qhhxd4o1_500.gif

Correct! I didn't want to go off from Milleuda 's post unless he was going to make it raunchy enough to break the rules right away.

post-credits-bueller.gif

[movie + movie ^home = end credits]

Yes tr1age it should be animated, but .gif formats can be single pictures and I needed inspiration from something.

Last edited:
Correct! I didn't want to go off from Milleuda 's post unless he was going to make it raunchy enough to break the rules right away.

post-credits-bueller.gif

[movie + movie ^home = end credits]

Yes tr1age it should be animated, but .gif formats can be single pictures and I needed inspiration from something.
Nah, I like you all too much. If I played from that post I would probably make 95% of you uncomfortable <3

Anyway, home to home alone:

200_s.gif

Double Shot~
(making up for the non .gif format above..... Germans)

yJlDpMb.jpg

And more sunglasses
tumblr_inline_nr0j0neyZR1s9x8us_500.gif

8,000 cheese points if you know the movie!

Top Bottom