What's new

Denied Gimli Gims application - i love crafting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimli

Gimli
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?

I'm am 50+ (I just love playing games :))

US EST

Yes, I agree, I dislike drama, and I am a casual player.

Yes

Not yet, but looking forward to making many.

I am a crafter and looking for a crafting company, searched NewWorldFans.com

I love crafting, PvE as needed for quests, no interest in PvP.

Also, my character is current on the Runeberg server in the EU, i am lvl 38 and in the Master Crafters company there. That server is too busy, and my ping rate is too high, wait time are long to get on. That is why i want to move as soon as Amazon allows me.

not really have one

Atari (now I showed my age), ofc board game.
I currently have an active maxed character in Runescape 3 now for 15 years.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)

Sorry, not sure I understand the question

PvE as needed for quests, Casual crafter

Master Crafters lvl 38 on Runeberg server, will move as soon as Amazon allows.

Skilled, helpful, chatty at times but I not too much. Will grz plp as they make achievements.

I am a Software Engineer, working for a large global company.

E N D

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?

Yes
Please take another look you def skimmed :)

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!

Also please do let us know more. Take your time. Def need more info on this app please ;)

To be more specific when I said I dislike drama, I was referring to the statement: "We are not your keepers. This is the internet, and sometimes you will not get along with everyone. Self mod yourself and keep the community up to the standards you want to be treated with."

To be more specific when I said I dislike drama, I was referring to the statement: "We are not your keepers. This is the internet, and sometimes you will not get along with everyone. Self mod yourself and keep the community up to the standards you want to be treated with."
Still missing it, please read the entire thing, do not skim, this app is going to be denied for now, feel free to put in a new one later on and please put more into it do not skip questions and make sure to fully read the rules. Appreciate it! You may still enjoy the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom