Dungeon

Name of People LFG
Glad Komrad

Time Available
All day today or 8pm EST

Date Available
10/07/12

All Other Information
Kill the Elder Dragon Zhaitan Zhaitan has been staring me down from the top-right corner of my user-interface, so I figure it's about time to just kill the bastard. Is there anybody who has done this before, that's willing to help out, or others that still need to do this for the first time? Let me know. If we don't get a group today, we can try for another time later this week.

I need to do this still, but I am wondering if its not smarter to wait till later when they finally fix the rewards.

The promise is that they will be giving tokens to turn in for lvl 80 gear instead of the random items they are giving now. I seem to remember they half fixed it so it gives higher than level 29 gear but nothing like what you would expect from the level 80 quest rewards you would expect from the end quest of your personal story.

either way, I should be on a decent bit today, I had a day with the gf yesterday and went and saw looper. Today I need to run around at lunch time but the afternoon and evening I should be on.

If just do the one to kill Zhaitan, you should be fine, as there is a separate little personal story bit afterwards where you get your rewards.

I need to do this still, but I am wondering if its not smarter to wait till later when they finally fix the rewards.

The promise is that they will be giving tokens to turn in for lvl 80 gear instead of the random items they are giving now. I seem to remember they half fixed it so it gives higher than level 29 gear but nothing like what you would expect from the level 80 quest rewards you would expect from the end quest of your personal story.

either way, I should be on a decent bit today, I had a day with the gf yesterday and went and saw looper. Today I need to run around at lunch time but the afternoon and evening I should be on.

This is getting a bit derailed but they said it's fine if you complete it now, they will compensate everyone with the real rewards when they get to it. No harm done.

Yeah, I heard the same as Belial about compensation. In any case, we could just wait to collect our rewards. Somehow I missed you Sunday, semi-busy with unexpected rl things and girlfriend drama. It was that time. I should be back to my normal play soon. I'll look for you in the evenings, Tig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom