What's new

GoGigantic! Beta Test Sign Up

It's a 5v5 "Arena Domination". There are three capture points on the map that your team needs to control to gain points. Also, over time, the map also morphs into a "concentrated fight in mid" into a deathmatch mode of sorts. It was a pretty cool concept. While we were talking to one of the devs, he was very adamant about not labeling it as a traditional MOBA, but a new take on 5v5 pvp. It looked pretty sweet watching the demos, it has that Pixar style, Wildstar styled combat, but closer to an FPS speed.

I got an alpha email to be placed on "the list" (probably since I signed up at PAX).

I'll let you guys know if I get into it.

It's a 5v5 "Arena Domination". There are three capture points on the map that your team needs to control to gain points. Also, over time, the map also morphs into a "concentrated fight in mid" into a deathmatch mode of sorts. It was a pretty cool concept. While we were talking to one of the devs, he was very adamant about not labeling it as a traditional MOBA, but a new take on 5v5 pvp. It looked pretty sweet watching the demos, it has that Pixar style, Wildstar styled combat, but closer to an FPS speed.
So... It's League of Legends "Dominion" map that turns into a smite Arena. IcantbelieveitsnotMOBA

So... It's League of Legends "Dominion" map that turns into a smite Arena. IcantbelieveitsnotMOBA

Haha. Yeah, I think it was more the "We're not a three lane kill minions game, so we're not a MOBA!"

Still looks fun to me either way.

I'll never turn down a free beta.

latest

Well, there's a lot of people that don't seem interested, but those who do - I just got my alpha invite and downloading it currently.

Top Bottom