What's new

GTA V Friendz and Crewz

Crake

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk
I know we have a friend thread but I figured it would be easier to just put our social names for GTA V here, please include your platform.

Add me: CrakeEx
PC and PS4

I made a crew with the buttz so if anyone wants to be a part of Buttcrews [BUTT] let me know

I first have to figure out, how to find my name lol. Also, I´m still patching. done

So my name is Euchale.

I'm gonna tell you my name is GamerClaark, but I'm havin problems with my steam account and my SocialClub account not meshing....so that may change....

So is the PC version worth it?

If you had another version no. It looks and runs great on my system, but I heard quite a few Nvidia users had problems before the new driver update. Everything seems to be fixed now.

Oh and the game is another GTA. So if you like GTA you will like GTA 5

If you had another version no. It looks and runs great on my system, but I heard quite a few Nvidia users had problems before the new driver update. Everything seems to be fixed now.

Oh and the game is another GTA. So if you like GTA you will like GTA 5

Nvidia just sent me an update that they patched the problem.

I'm Havin a blast. I haven't played online yet, and I havet played GTA since like....2....is the online experience is as good as the story mode then I'll be playing a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Havin a blast. I haven't played online yet, and I havet played GTA since like....2....is the online experience is as good as the story mode then I'll be playing a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

online is a ton of fun. I haven't played much though cause most people I play with haven't been on in a while.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

As Euchale said, it is another GTA game, all of them have the same concept, and if you liked all other GTA games (except for perhaps 4 which was a nasty port); you will like this one.

Singleplayer is like it always has been, fun story to play through and classic GTA ending with a twist. I liked playing the singleplayer again, after the launch of the ps3 version.

Online is a clusterduck, I don’t play in open lobbies myself; I mostly play with friends doing missions and stuff. I did a heist with a friend today, they unlock at rank 12 (heists, not friends) and adds a whole new fun to the game. I guess you could say it’s a mix between GTA and Payday, plan the heists, get the equipment and crew, and then perform the heists. The experience didn’t seem to be insane, at least from the tutorial which is the one I did. But the money rewarded were nice.

Do I recommend it? If you haven’t played the singleplayer before, I definitely recommend it. If you have played the story and don’t care for online, I wouldn’t suggest buying it. And if anyone need someone to play with, I'm usually open. Especially when the other europeans have gone to bed.

Top Bottom