What's new

GTAV Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I also loved that you can rob stores, not part of a mission or anything I haven't done it yet but I just thought that it was awesome

Something unexpected happened when playing this weekend...
During a mission with the gang the tag "Go to a strip club" opped up and i sighed bc my wife was sitting in the chair next to me on the computer. She has been watching me play and commentating "You just ran over that old lady" You destroyed that nice car". So she looks up and says "Go on you get an achievement for going, right?" I was astonished, taken aback. It was not a reaction i was expecting. So i get there and it goes to a cutscene which i was a gentleman and skipped.

During a mission with the gang the tag "Go to a strip club" opped up and i sighed bc my wife was sitting in the chair next to me on the computer. She has been watching me play and commentating "You just ran over that old lady" You destroyed that nice car". So she looks up and says "Go on you get an achievement for going, right?" I was astonished, taken aback. It was not a reaction i was expecting. So i get there and it goes to a cutscene which i was a gentleman and skipped.

Something like this happened to a friend of mine with his mom. She said, she wants to try out the game (it was GTA4) because she wants to know what her child plays. So she starts playing, gets into a car and stops at red traffic lights.
Normal people perception vs Gamer perception.

Funny, I think my girlfriend would get angry if she saw me drive by and NOT go in.

I also loved that you can rob stores, not part of a mission or anything I haven't done it yet but I just thought that it was awesome

This is apparently important for GTA Online. When you start out you really don't have much cash to your name. Robbing stores is something you can do to supplement.

This is apparently important for GTA Online. When you start out you really don't have much cash to your name. Robbing stores is something you can do to supplement.

But you have to be careful and not keep a lot of money on you because you can be robbed/killed and lose your wallet money. They say deposit your money into the bank as soon as you can and don't keep a lot of cash in hand. You can still use the cash you deposit, its just safe from other players

Keep a little cash on hand at all times so you can enter passive mode which means random people just cant start shooting at you. You cant enter this mode without having some money on you. But otherwise all other money should be saved in the ATM/Bank.

I have been playing online with some of my friends and i have to say online is actually really fun! we all should Defiantly play some time!

Lucky, i kinda gave up on online this weekend. I downloaded BF4 for PS3 in maybe 10 minutes and played a little there and had a blast. Been gone all of sunday so didnt really get any playing in.

Top Bottom