What's new

Guild Arah Run

Holy crap it took you guys a while. The only dungeon I have ever had a pug give up and break up on is Arah so good job.
BTW most people skip ALL the trash /allthethings between the wraithlord's crusherhunter and wraithlord's mage guy. As well as all the trash in the hallway before lupicus. And...all the trash after lupicus. I think you see why nobody kills it now. I wish I could have gone, you would have had an easier time, but it's also good to see everyone could do it on their own.

Holy crap it took you guys a while. The only dungeon I have ever had a pug give up and break up on is Arah so good job.
BTW most people skip ALL the trash /allthethings between the wraithlord's crusherhunter and wraithlord's mage guy. As well as all the trash in the hallway before lupicus. And...all the trash after lupicus. I think you see why nobody kills it now. I wish I could have gone, you would have had an easier time, but it's also good to see everyone could do it on their own.

See sir this is why we need you to organize more dungeon runs then we woulda known!

See sir this is why we need you to organize more dungeon runs then we woulda known!

Well not to hijack this thread but we did all 3 Citadel of Flame paths last night - even the dreaded path 3 that PuGs are so afraid of. Nobody else except me had done this path so I successfully brought everyone through it :eek:mg:

H2CJLfp.jpg

Top Bottom