What's new

Guilty Pleasure TV Shows

Malisent

I'm addicted to The Vampire Diaries. My husband loves all sorts of teen drama (and disaster movies.. like the bad kind).

What do you watch that you are embarrassed to admit to in relatively intelligent company?

My roommates got me in to True Blood, though I'm mostly in it for the gratuitous nudity and utter ridiculousness of the story.

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

"Bauer sucht Frau". It´s based on a british show called "Farmer Wants a Wife". I don´t want to go into more details.

MTV's Challenge series. The ones where they bring all the real world type reality show stars and make them compete against each other.

US reality tv shows, but I'll only admit that I like watching Survivor, and I'm hoping for a new season of "The Colony".
Unfortunately that might only be the tip of my reality tv iceberg.

True Blood, Switched at Birth, Pretty Little Liars, every Ramsey show there is, mostly Hulu shows. XD

Gee I wonder if anyone can guess mine.*ponymeme:

Also Hoarders. I just can't stop watching people with problems to make me feel better about myself.

I found Yuru Yuri on Crunchyroll. I don't know why I like it, maybe because I have a daughter, so I see my future in there? I hope not.

I also like Rosario+Vampire, but I like the manga much more than the anime.

My wife watches So You Think You Can Dance? and Project Runway and other such shows. I can be found lurking more times than not.

Top Bottom