What's new

H1Z1 Map So Far

Zakis

War Priestess
Current rough piecing together of the map from in game screenshots of those map boards in the stream.
mlhNuCl.jpg

Umm.... it looks small to me? Or is that just super zoomed out. I know they are going to expand as time goes on and such

Umm.... it looks small to me? Or is that just super zoomed out. I know they are going to expand as time goes on and such
Zoomed out. Plus the game runs on the planetside engine, so there is a lot of potential for the map to be enormous.

In its current state it is 64 square kilometers (8x8) and they plan on making it much bigger and expanding into different regions.

In its current state it is 64 square kilometers (8x8) and they plan on making it much bigger and expanding into different regions.

Correct, they are hoping to start encompassing more of the U.S. Right now they stated it is a small chunk of a rural midwest area.

Found a version that was easier to see.
p3yxdww.jpg

C'mon down to Bubba's Truck Stop, just outside Cranberry on Old State Highway 14 for all your truckin' needs!

yeah... I can tell that some coast dev company with low opinions of the midwest put this thing together.

C'mon down to Bubba's Truck Stop, just outside Cranberry on Old State Highway 14 for all your truckin' needs!

yeah... I can tell that some coast dev company with low opinions of the midwest put this thing together.

Well there is nothing important in the midwest. What did you expect? Anyway to remain on topic, all of the brands in the game(restaurants, etc.) are named after developers.

Top Bottom