What's new

#H1Z1 Pay 2 Win scandal with Smedley

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
6av5RPi.jpg

We need a Gate-Gate. Why does everything automatically turn into a "Whatever-Gate"? These are the first developers that have lied about F2P right? No wait they are not. Just one of many. So what makes this thing different to turn into a "Gate"?

See, even that dickbag Smedley is telling me not to play the game. He knows he already ruined my SWG. Im not dealing with this shit again.

then shoo while we enjoy this and have many laughs. All games have issues and hopefully devs can fix them. I think they are getting to that point

We need a Gate-Gate. Why does everything automatically turn into a "Whatever-Gate"? These are the first developers that have lied about F2P right? No wait they are not. Just one of many. So what makes this thing different to turn into a "Gate"?

Marketing terminology, that is all :)

then shoo while we enjoy this and have many laughs. All games have issues and hopefully devs can fix them. I think they are getting to that point

You obviously aren't familiar with SOE then. Yes they will tweak it, yes it might even become sort of balanced as far as how the airdrops occur when triggered. What will never change is the fact that you can get ammo,weapons,food and water from that. Marketing this as a survival game is effectively false advertising.

So those little meters at the bottom corner are just representing your Steam Wallet levels?

It does look like a fun game, but ... Steam.
Doesn't look like I'll be playing.

Steam is offering refunds through the store transaction page in your account details, no questions asked. I believe there was an end date on it though. I now have 20 bucks in my steam wallet <3

Steam is offering refunds through the store transaction page in your account details, no questions asked. I believe there was an end date on it though. I now have 20 bucks in my steam wallet <3

Do you lose the game when you get a refund?

Top Bottom