What's new

Had to share this, seriously READ IT!

It never really seemed interesting to me from the descriptions I've seen. Is it really worth it?

Dainjre dude, worth every moment imho, if it wasn't I wouldn't have made a separate post just for this :eek:mg:!!
To be honest... I want more... /sadcryinacorner.

So could you give maybe a brief synopsis? Cause the ones I've read online have an extremely basic outline that doesn't really explain what it's about.

the thing is... well i'll try without spoiling stuff
easily my favorite webtoon i've read in a while!
again sometimes not so easy to understand, so brace yourself.

click at your own risk
Lightly based on norse mythos, you know "Odin and folks", there was a princess that had great powers but was kidnapped by the demon lord, a nameless warrior got a hold of "FATE" and killed the demon lord after that he lived to protect the princess giving meaning to his entire existence, then she was taken away... thus begins a very VERY bloody and dark road back to her side, tho things don't really go the usual way, you'll find soon enough.

Oh gods it was a manwah. Sorry bro, I can't do manwah. My brain can't follow them because it can't tell if it's a comic book or a manga and I just get pissed off and can't read it. Same thing happened with tower of God and yureka.

Top Bottom