What's new

GW2 Hall of Monuments

Falkner Blitz

Hey guys, any one interested in getting together to get 30 points in the Hall of Monument for all the special perks we can get into GW2? Anyone experienced with this want to help the rest of us go through it quickly? I originally wasn't planning on doing it but now that I got a better look at the rewards I'm very tempted, enough so to go out and buy a copy of the game's expansions needed. Would be a great guild activity to bring us all together....while getting awesome loot for our GW2 characters.

I had considered it a few months ago, but honestly this close to release, with my schedule at work and Planetside 2 beta rumored to be very soon to fill in the gaps I dont think i will. Besides I am saving money for a Maingear rig.

I'm down to get these points. I've never played Guild Wars. I'm a little confused on how to get these points, or how long it will take to retrieve these points. I've been reading up on the Hall of Monument it's all to confusing. We have less then 2 months so if we're going to do this let getter done. I guess I'll have to buy the game and the 3 expansions to go with it to complete the Hall of Monument?

I was looking into it and the cosmetics didn't outweigh the time / commitment / money required. I decided to just let it go and not bother and focus on GW2 itself.

It's all cosmetics? No bonus to armor weapons or anything? Just pets and clothing?

Yes cosmetic weapons pets armor clothing

Also it looks like without help from Veterans you are looking at at least 3 months time.

Top Bottom