What's new

HOT TOPIC Happy New Year from Us At ALTTABME!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats we survived!

Y1YtY.jpg

We at ALTTABME.COM wish you the BEST for your Holidays and the New Year!

Tr1age Writes:

Hey everyone I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone! 2012 is almost to an end and I wanted to wish a Happy New Year to everyone!

Family gatherings, food, and guilt... hmmm maybe that is just my Italian Catholic up bringing lol. But either way I just wanted to say it has been a truly amazing year! The site has grown so much and we could not have done it without you all! I look forward to coming here or logging into whatever game we are playing to say hello and have a great bunch of laughs.

We have had some great moments, 50+ charr, RL get togethers, guild events (Quaggan video will come after the New Year), website games, tiny chat webcam late nights, DJ Raz, some truly epic RANTS, the upcoming achievement system, the impending doom with "The War", a truly AMAZING Christmas Story, and so many moments that cannot be quantified here, such as our random encounters in mumble.

I want to thank everyone for being a part of something great and really making this community strong! Here's to the games we play in the new year and all the cool features to come!

Thank you all for being so kick ass and HANDLING YO' SHIT! I am glad to know each and ever one of you and continue to build our relationships into the New Year.

ThatOneGuy Writes:

I just want to say that I feel truly blessed and lucky to have found such a great group of people to spend time with. I am looking forward to the new year when we can all see more of each other in GW2 and the other games we are branching out into.

I want to wish all of you happy hollidays in whichever way you celebrate, and may this year and the next be filled with love and happiness.

Gyoin Writes:

The holidays tend to play a special part in my family, especially now that I don't live with any of them. My father being one of seven children, and me being one out of twenty grandchildren on one side of the family, it's always hectic and full of emotions. Luckily, this is where you guys come in. Being able to escape all of that is why I love being around you guys. Nothing is "expected" from me like it is with them. I can be
myself, and not what they expect me to be.

Of course I talk to many of you less and less lately, mostly due to the hectic holiday season, but I see 2013 to be a great year for many of us. As we build our relationships stronger, and maybe extend a hand to those that are new, we will be Alttabme/Arcanix. A family within this virtual (and not so virtual) world we live in. Together.

2013! Let it be as enjoyable as 2012. Together, ever growing, and full of good times.

Zakis Writes:

Family is a big part of my life, especially during the holidays(maybe its an Italian thing?). Unfortunately everyone cannot always be together on the holidays due to many different reasons. Regardless of that I know I can always log on to alttabme and find something or someone to put a grin on my face. So I drink to my gaming family and all future members of the community!

Hopefully 2013 will be as excited and gaming filled as 2012 was! In the event that the Mayans were a few days off and the zombie apocalypse starts on new years; everyone grab your gear and meet at the rendezvous point.

Jia Writes:

I wish you all a merry Christmas and some quality time with your loved ones!
Can't wait to see what new games 2013 holds in store for us to play together here at AltTabMe, :)

Ruxandra Writes:

Wanted to wish everyone a very wonderful holiday season. This is one of my most favorite times of the year...a time to be with the ones you love. As cheesy as it sounds I love the lights and all the ornaments and awesome food that brings people together. Yes the days leading up to it are hectic and more often than not there's a spat or two but then things just come together and something wonderful happens. Sometimes it's as small as being able to sit and enjoy a meal with your family and other times it's the "Christmas Miracle" that you hear about. Whatever it may be I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy that to some degree this year.

Love you all and I look forward to many awesome memories in the coming New Year <3

And for those of you who do NOT know Katie she has joined me in the full development of what is to come for ALTTABME. You may see her lurk under the guise of kbambz. Rux and her got quite cozy in Foxxwoods...
jwb4u.jpg

Katie:

Wishing you all a warm and wonderful holiday, where ever you are and whomever you're with. <3

To those of the AltTab/Arcanix family who don't know me yet, I'm Katie. I'm also the one working to code all those cool things you've probably heard Tristan talking about (e.g., achievements, missions, the war).

We have some really fun features in store for you in 2013, and I hope you're as stoked as I am to see them start to roll out very soon!

Top Bottom