What's new

Hearthstone Mobile

Passage

Polychromatic
The mythic beast, Hearthstone for iPhone and Android phones, is real.

ZPyHG7a.png

If you've played it on other platforms, you'll notice that the menu and game layouts are visually different, but no less intuitive. It stutters a bit less than the matches I've played on my iPad 2 and 3. Overall connection is pretty solid as I have yet to experience a disconnect outside of locking my phone.

The only addition to the screen is reminiscent of the tablet version; it includes the battery life indicator. They punched the camera in a bit closer to optimize screen real estate.

hQrIrV1.png
oEWMboI.png

The cards in players' hands have moved from the top/bottom of the portrait to the corners of the game board. Clicking on your hand will magnify the cards and bring them to center screen, making them playable. It will also itemize your mana crystals, as opposed to just showing the summary. The only things I've noticed as absent so far are most of the gameboard interactions.

Your first win will also yield you a pack of cards!

9fcAv2B.png

---------------------------Misc. Images-----------------------
BaI3EEW.png

a2CJifC.png

6T11FNq.png

0jxVEiP.png

sKka9gw.png

2M1fpdD.png

8ylchvL.png

jTmPOMS.png

Gosh, if I download this I'll never get work done
.. That said, nexus 6 win... I'll have to download it >.>

Annnnnd I just downloaded it. I'll be playing some games on my phone once in awhile by the looks of it!

Downloaded it a few nights ago. Played a match and destroyed the other guy. Got my steed mount for WoW

It is. Logging in saves your unlocked cards and score. When I first loaded the game and got past the logo, I was prompted to log in to my existing Bnet account or create a new one.

//edit: typos.

It is. Logging in saved your unlocked cards and score. When you I first loaded the game and got past the logo, I was prompted to log in to my existing Bnet account or create a new one.
I thought so too, I'll just change my password then since I must fail to be remembering the right password.

Thanks Topic

I have had this downloaded since the minute it was up. Love this game on iPads and now my phone.

I'm thrilled they brought this to smaller mobile devices. The interface was streamlined and works great on mobile. Since it shares accounts across all devices (mobile, pc, tablet) you can pick up your progress anywhere that you are.

It was a godsend for the hospital stay! Much easier to handle a baby and my phone instead of a baby and my ipad.

So... umm... this game is hard lol...

Woooo! Welcome aboard. Make sure to do all of the trainings with the innkeeper. It'll unlock a ton of cards for you, and if you complete all the solo expert modes, you'll also get some coins and a free pack of cards, I think.

If you're so inclined, there's a popular Hearthstone streamer named Trump that has a series of educational videos.

There are 9 episodes, but I've included what I believe are the four most beneficial here.

He rambles a bit and name drops a lot of cards that you probably aren't familiar with yet... BUT, the basic math is the important part.

Top Bottom