What's new

Hearthstone Tourney

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to setup a Hearthstone Tourney for Tabbers. It is casual enough where we can all play our ladders on our own times etc. So post below if you are interested.

It would be best out of 3, with 3 decks, once beaten with one deck however it cannot be played in the next game.

Love it? Hate It? Suggestions?

We will do two tourneys one that allows custom decks and one that requires the normal premade decks for those who are not far along.

Participants:
tr1age
Topic
Simpwn
dainjre
Baldoraxx
OneWhoRuns
Cheese

Once we have enough participants I will randomize the match ups into a ladder tourney.

index.php

View attachment 645

We will work with people's schedules. No set day but in week chunks to get the matches in.

I'm in as long as I don't have to play on raid days.
You will have a week to work out play times with your partner once matching is announced. If no time is agreed on by one person they forfeit and the other moves to the next round. Simple :)[DOUBLEPOST=1431792272,1431791122][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm so bad at Hearthstone I'm not sure it would be worth it yet

It's just for fun. Sometimes those who don't know what they are doing are the hardest to beat because it isn't predictable. Kinda like poker, the guy who doesn't know he has a winning hand is the hardest to read.

Looks like fun, I might even throw in a prize from my Japanese goodie bag.
Little more fun with something to chase right?

I'd be game to watch some.

Also, a glossary for the guides listed with the decks:

//edit. If the deck guides aren't clear because of jargon, lmk. I'll do what I can to translate.

I only have a Mage custom. Count me out :( I am terrible at this game. I can't even beat the stupid computers

We will do two tourneys one that allows custom decks and one that requires the normal premade decks for those who are not far along.

With that in mind, who am I missing so far in the above listing?

Top Bottom