What's new

Hello world! =D

Otakebi

MY names shane im 23 almost 24, i have a one and a half year old son and a fiance. I mainly play games on my xbox and PC, league of legends and cube world are what i am enjoying at the moment. i also would like to get back to playing some smite but it got boring playing solo.

so thats just a little about myself i hope to see you guys around and have fun gaming everyone!

Otakebi

Hey! Welcome to the site! What do you do outside of the internet? wife/kids at all? Also, Valikar Look! Another Brit!

Well not loads to be honest with my kid only being 1 and a half and trying to decorate the house I end up working cleaning up or running round after him all day. When I finally get to sit down though me and fiancée like to watch anime, we have just finished watching Rourino Kenshin AKA Samurai X. We also play some soft core video games such as Lego games, she loves them and I guess they are a secret like of mine. With my kid being so young its mainly just run round after him take him to park and let him loose.

Man, haven't watched Kenshin in AGES. With the live action movie coming out (or is it already out?) been debating on rewatching that series.

And d'aww, not much longer before the kid hits the terrible 2's!

Well not loads to be honest with my kid only being 1 and a half and trying to decorate the house I end up working cleaning up or running round after him all day. When I finally get to sit down though me and fiancée like to watch anime, we have just finished watching Rourino Kenshin AKA Samurai X. We also play some soft core video games such as Lego games, she loves them and I guess they are a secret like of mine. With my kid being so young its mainly just run round after him take him to park and let him loose.

I often wonder how anyone with kids finds time to game at all unless they have a super duper supportive partner. When I spend time with my niece and nephew I feel like I can't take my eyes off them for a second. An old WoW guild leader of mine had 5 kids and he played almost constantly. His wife had to have been a saint.

I often wonder how anyone with kids finds time to game at all unless they have a super duper supportive partner. When I spend time with my niece and nephew I feel like I can't take my eyes off them for a second. An old WoW guild leader of mine had 5 kids and he played almost constantly. His wife had to have been a saint.
Gabrinarra

Had to tag Caroline so that there is a hope for my future gaming career. And the fact that she is a saint. lol

My fiancée is understanding of me and knows what games mean to me. Also the times I play help, I play games from midnight till 4 in the morning. Sacrificing sleep for something I enjoy!

My fiancée is understanding of me and knows what games mean to me. Also the times I play help, I play games from midnight till 4 in the morning. Sacrificing sleep for something I enjoy!
In WoW I was on an oceanic server and work grave yard shift. I could play from work and it worked out that at 1 in the morning I played with Australians that were at 7pm at night. I managed to raid from work for 4 hrs a night 4 days a week. Only one of those days were on my weekend. This also allowed for me to spend time with my girlfriend since she slept while I raided.

Top Bottom