What's new

Hello

zorph

Squirg Interpreter
My name's Kedrick, but I usually go by Zorph in games. I live in mid-northern minnesota, have a ridiculously cute cat and love killing 1's and 0's. Currently in college so I have plenty of free time on my hands. I've played mostly first person shooters and such up till now (dabbled just the smallest bit in wow and runescape), but Wildstar really seems to be up my ally. I'm pretty excited to start playing it full time in June. Looking around at the different guilds, TAB seem to be a great balance between fun and determination to get results. I love achieves. :D

My friend gave it to me one day, whilst enjoying the reefer.. I think it really goes well with the Wildstar-spacefantasy thing.

Nice. /wave and welcome to the cool kids club.

First MMO ahhh. I joined with GW2 and that was my 1st real MMO. So you are coming on for an awesome game. Looks like you will fit in here pretty good.

Hello and welcome. Who is your favourite X-man or X-force member?

Yes, very excited for WS. Best X-Man is obviously Night Crawler, no contest.
And I choose superposition.

I choose Choir.

61753.jpg

I had to look her up. Thanks for that. Might have to change up my favorite, don't know why they didn't feature her more heavily. Just goes to show how intelligent these writers can be compared to the shit they end up feeding us. So disappointing.

I approve of you being from Minnesota. My wife is from there, and although she still sometimes mispronounces "bag" (sounds like beg), she turned out to be alright.

hahahahha bag! Yes there is that, though I was raised in the city half of the time, and people's accents aren't very pronounced there. Minnesota is nice, if you enjoy wondering how you are still alive half of the year. Its an added layer of challenge.

hahahahha bag! Yes there is that, though I was raised in the city half of the time, and people's accents aren't very pronounced there. Minnesota is nice, if you enjoy wondering how you are still alive half of the year. Its an added layer of challenge.

The polar vortex is real.

Much to mankind's despair, BUT it seems that its been above thirty for like a week now.

Edit: It snowed about an hour after I posted this.

Top Bottom