What's new

Wildstar HELP!! a Medic...

Thovarisk

[Ragnarok was his name]
Hi guys! I've finally hit lv.50 but I'm a bit lost on what spec to play, so... as we have so many talented Medics within our ranks I've figured that I should just ask what specs you guys are playing to get a feel on the different specs out there...

so... My dear Medic colleagues what is your spec?

I'll need both a DPS AND a Healing spec for PVE as I plan on healing for group content but I'll still need some way to play the solo stuff, thanks in advance!!

defiantly happy to help, i haven't written up my builds and explanations for them yet as things seem to be changing for the medic a lot right now, but i plan on eventually writing a beginner medic guide for the forums. however in the mean time you should jump into mumble with me and i would love to talk builds and craft you some new gear.

I also have put a lot of time into finding the optimal build for medic dps, give me a shout whenever.

I'm not really 100% on what a great healing spec would be anymore since the recent changes, but you can actually solo with a support spec quite well. You just keep all your healing gear on, and use T8 Shield Surge and T8 discharge along with dual shock, recharge (for 15% extra support power), and emp probes for even more damage. You can use whatever you want for your other slots. I like mending probes, paralytic surge, and of course urgency. With this spec you can make short work of the daily mobs. For example, you can treat the palehusk reavers (solo melee mobs) like they're group mobs and pull like 3 of them no problem. Just hit recharge. emp probes, dump 2 shield surges, innate, dual shock, and 2 more shield surges and you're usually mostly done with 'em. It's even better if you've got a heal gadget that increases your support power. You can also solo just about any 2-man mob with this build easily. No risk whatsoever. Oh, and another neat thing. As medics whenever we hit with a shield heal it increases the shield mitigation for that person by 25%, which is nice. BUT, if you also use T4 or better shield surge, that has 25% additional mitigation too. They stack. 100% shield mitigation when using T4+ shield surge. So, when killing things with the T8 shield surge, you take no health damage!

Top Bottom