What's new

Heyy

Hey, welcome aboard! I too played a priest, although it was a dwarven female, so I think I was the only one on my server. Anyways, hi

Hey, welcome aboard! I too played a priest, although it was a dwarven female, so I think I was the only one on my server. Anyways, hi

Hmm you're a member and this is the first time I've seen you post. I'm onto you, you sly devil.. ;)

Hmm you're a member and this is the first time I've seen you post. I'm onto you, you sly devil.. ;)
Heh yeah, not to derail yet another thread, but going through some changes at home (temporarily negative, but positive soon) so haven't been posting. Just been getting my creep on

creep.gif

Heh yeah, not to derail yet another thread, but going through some changes at home (temporarily negative, but positive soon) so haven't been posting. Just been getting my creep on

creep.gif

Ah, apologies, hope things get better! Love the spoiler tho haha :D I'll stop contributing to a de-rail now.

Hii,

I knew a girl that played a dwarf priest. She was a reallyyy good raider. But like you said... I think she was the only one on her server that played a Dwarf Priest, too! Hahah.

:)

Hii,

I knew a girl that played a dwarf priest. She was a reallyyy good raider. But like you said... I think she was the only one on her server that played a Dwarf Priest, too! Hahah.

:)

My buddy played a dwarf priest for that EXACT reason :)

The only reason to play a dwarf priest was for fear ward. In vanilla I leveled a dwarf priest for BWL Nefarian attempts. That was not as much fun as being a mage and nuking shit.

The only reason to play a dwarf priest was for fear ward. In vanilla I leveled a dwarf priest for BWL Nefarian attempts. That was not as much fun as being a mage and nuking shit.
I chose a female dwarf purely on the Princess Leia haircut haha

Top Bottom