What's new

GW2 Holy crap this game got different...

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I am so lost haha.

They changed a ton.

PvP is still fun as hell however. But man am I squishier than I used to be :p Probably because I suck now lol.

Lots of cool changes though, but wow what a learning curve.

If you're doing story, its because the game is accounting for people with a lot of ascended gear. You can and will get rekt otherwise.

If you're doing story, its because the game is accounting for people with a lot of ascended gear. You can and will get rekt otherwise.

I have ascended gear. I am talking about sPvP

Game is still beautiful though and I do love me some mesmer.

What the hell happened to Lion's Arch?! It's destroyed! I was like uhm.. bank? lol

I also made 800 gold on old item skins I had in my bank lol

Nostalgia trip?

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

I always loved the way the game looked and played, I just wish it had factions and healers. It is too much like an FPS no need for teamwork but when youg et it it is fun. Gonna def play more in the next few weeks just spvp.

Maybe I'll hop in for nostalgia sake if I'm bored

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

I have ascended gear. I am talking about sPvP

Game is still beautiful though and I do love me some mesmer.

What the hell happened to Lion's Arch?! It's destroyed! I was like uhm.. bank? lol

I also made 800 gold on old item skins I had in my bank lol

Lion's Arch was destroyed at the end of Season One of the Living Story.

Season 2 is dealing with Mordremoth shenanigans currently.

So warriors are completely OP as normal and the rangers engineers are a close second now? Jebus.

Well I have been playing this pretty regularly for a few days. Sadly the lack of open world pvp still bugs me because wvw is just rnandom dueling and Zerg rushes. But the spvp is still fun if anyone wants to join me.

Well I have been playing this pretty regularly for a few days. Sadly the lack of open world pvp still bugs me because wvw is just rnandom dueling and Zerg rushes. But the spvp is still fun if anyone wants to join me.

You may be in luck! There was a sylvari who was going bat crap crazy trying awaken an elder dragon. She destroyed LA because she was hearing "voices" from this dragon. It was just revealed in the Season 2 finale that Sylvari are actually minions of this Elder dragon and were supposed to be an evil race that we fight.

People are hoping this means open world PvP.

I don't know how they would seclude a race off like that and make it 4v1

I don't think it will be open season on Sylvari. I think some Sylvari have heard the call, but not all of them. Because to suddenly turn one race against the rest would be a move that would seriously upset a lot of Sylvari players, I'll bet.

But maybe they're figure out something. Who knows?

Top Bottom