What's new

I am 90% of the time embarrassed to be an American.

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
And here is percentage # 90.

I sent messages to 50% of the people on this list via Twitter. I also plan to email the school of the COACHES on these lists tomorrow. This isn't acceptable. EVER.

Then you get this guy who isn't even on the list:

Ba65NsT.png

TobLMwy.png

Baseball Fans SUPER ANGRY Hispanic American Superstar Sang ‘God Bless America’ at All-Star Game

Posted 8 hours ago

Last night was the 2013 MLB All-Star game. Ah, America’s past time! Who doesn’t love a good baseball game? And what better way to open up America’s game then with a heartfelt rendition of ‘God Bless America’?
And…wait, a minute. Who is this guy coming out to sing God Bless AMERICA?
tumblr_inline_mq2gmsW83d1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2gkcr52a1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2iubSQRt1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2gnzu0uS1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2hbft9VD1qz4rgp.png

wow! Who is this unAmerican Spanish Mexican spic illegal foreigner terrorist singing ‘God Bless AMERICA’ at a game of baseball, our AMERICAN past time?
Why, it’s New York born, United States citizen of Puerto Rican descent, Marc Anthony!
tumblr_inline_mq3gcpY5cT1qz4rgp.jpg

Look at this 100% American grammy award winning recording artist sing ‘God Bless AMERICA’ at the All-Star game. Absolutely disgusting. And the All-Star game was at Citi Field in NYC borough of Queens too! We can’t let this happen in Queens, the most ethnically diverse urban area in the world!
tumblr_inline_mq3j12nBNK1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2hojOv3Y1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2hbi1aWO1qz4rgp.png

Spanish people!? Heartbreaking! We cannot let America become some sort of melting pot!
tumblr_inline_mq2iubvMJ41qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2hhmkD0d1qz4rgp.png

Yeah! Shouldn’t you be FROM America!? Like, sorry, New York City just doesn’t cut it.
tumblr_inline_mq2gl09KpZ1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2hoguzQU1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2htlQjBh1qz4rgp.png

Yeah, America! CLEAN. IT. UP. And “it" being anyone who LOOKS foreign!
tumblr_inline_mq2i87MXd71qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2glxmHit1qz4rgp.png

But, Marc Anthony IS an American artist…
tumblr_inline_mq2i8bZnLf1qz4rgp.png

haha. Silly me. That doesn’t matter. HE MAKES A LIVING SINGING SONGS IN SPANISH. The devil’s language! And making a living from such a thing? A crime in the good ole’ U.S. of A!
tumblr_inline_mq3jgun24w1qz4rgp.png

And why get someone who makes money off of singing in some foreign language when you can get a true patriotic American…like Ke$ha!
tumblr_inline_mq2htbbagK1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2i6ze0ys1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2ik89vhG1qz4rgp.png

Yeah! Mexicans, Castro, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Marc Anthony…they’re all the same anyway!
tumblr_inline_mq2idmIJOf1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq3j23dyd51qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mq2i51DTO71qz4rgp.png

"Marc Anthony? Unamerican! Marc Anthony is Spanish!"
And there lies the real issue. The fact that Marc Anthony is an American citizen born in the United States does not matter. The point here is someone who is “NOT LIKE US" (white males) can not be a REAL American!
tumblr_inline_mq2h5umRdT1qz4rgp.png

You see. Marc Anthony is from New York…but he doesn’t LOOK like it. I assume the last time Josh here has been to New York was about 100 years ago. But, what is the world coming to now-a-days!
tumblr_inline_mq2hhuCV4c1qz4rgp.png

And you can see here again. Being of Puerto Rican descent means you’re not a TRUE American. I mean, what do you think? It isn’t like Puerto Rico’s a part of the United States or something!
But hey, at least there’s one racist out there who sees the irony in this all…
tumblr_inline_mq2i74xoyE1qz4rgp.png

God Bless Spain Mexico Puerto Rico AMERICA! Let’s play ball!

Source:http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/pos...-fans-super-angry-hispanic-american-superstar

You are letting spanish people become american citizens???? Whats next, an african american as president????

I'm glad that most of the world's population of morons found a country to share. Its just a shame it had to be your country.

I feel bad for you.

Super spelling and grammar throughout as well. This is why I hate leaving the house and won't watch the news.

And the worst thing is, people that are not from America, think that this is actually how Americans are.

Shake my damn head. Thankfully I don't associate myself with people that are this ignorant. I also have no problem telling people that are fucking stupid when this kind of stupid shit comes out of their mouth.

God I wish the zombie apocalypse would occur already, then all the stupid people would die first.

This is so stupid, what have people got to be offended at that some one wants to sing the national anthem that is basically saying "i love america god bless it america is great" regardless of if they are from america or not isn't that a good thing?
and if they wanted a "trua american" to sing then it would not have been anyone of "white" decent never mind kesha.

on a side note i would have just said obama was a black hawaian american. cause thats what he is. nothing wrong with it so why do we call him afro-american? he wasnt born in/from africa.

on a even more side note. kesha is hot but wouldnt be my first choice for a pride of america award

Knowing that there are a lot of stupid people in America doesn't effect my pride as an American. Unfortunately, there are stupid, ignorant people wherever you go. America takes the stance that we let stupid people say whatever they want and protect it as free speech. This is the gross underbelly side effect of that freedom, but on the positive side, we can criticize the government without fear of imprisonment. Though it does seem like we will be audited.

I would hope that people in other countries take what random people say on twitter as what it is- stupid people saying stupid stuff. This sampling does not represent a majority of the millions of people that live here.

Also, was there any search done for positive comments about the singing? Wouldn't surprise me if there were lots of those, but those aren't inflammatory enough to be interesting.

Also, was there any search done for positive comments about the singing? Wouldn't surprise me if there were lots of those, but those aren't inflammatory enough to be interesting.

Sadly the bad will always outshine the good. Which is why we need to prove to those who do stupid shit on the interwebs, their actions have consequences. Majority of those twitters got flooded so hard they got shut down by the owners btw.

I would hope that people in other countries take what random people say on twitter as what it is- stupid people saying stupid stuff. This sampling does not represent a majority of the millions of people that live here.

Tell this to the people who put Justin Carter into prison. On the other hand, those were not from "other countries".

Sadly the bad will always outshine the good. Which is why we need to prove to those who do stupid shit on the interwebs, their actions have consequences. Majority of those twitters got flooded so hard they got shut down by the owners btw.
Well, there you go, that's consequences. You put enough social farts out there and no one is going to be around you anymore except the ones that stink as badly.

Well, there you go, that's consequences. You put enough social farts out there and no one is going to be around you anymore except the ones that stink as badly.

AS well I don't give any water to those people who are "smart enough" not to fall victim to social media/news reporting methods (bad over good). It is just in human nature sadly and hammered home with socially constructed behavior.

Top Bottom