What's new

I fucking hate summer.

Gyoin, I feel ya. Having two layers of insulation in the summertime is not fun. Add humidity to that and this is me most of the summer:

Grumpy-Cat.jpg

I enjoy summer. My birthday is in the summer. I love the beach and the cool ocean breeze.

I don't enjoy sweltering heat, humidity, mosquitoes, sun burn, crowded beaches, and trying to sleep without central air.

I live in an irrigated desert pretty much. 115 degree days here we come! #killmenow

That's the funny thing about the Jersey shore. Sure it's the ocean. But it's brown. That can't be good.

It's all them tanning lotions. You jump in and you're instantly "guido" or whatever the fuck they call themselves lol

That's the funny thing about the Jersey shore. Sure it's the ocean. But it's brown. That can't be good.

On the west coast all the water is brought down from Alaskan currents so even in the summer the water is like 50 degrees.

I live in an irrigated desert pretty much. 115 degree days here we come! #killmenow
Where you at? Here in Arizona its been over 100 since early May. The mornings are surprisingly cool for about 20 minutes though.

Where you at? Here in Arizona its been over 100 since early May. The mornings are surprisingly cool for about 20 minutes though.
Central California. I am south enough to get the disneyland discount however!

Top Bottom