What's new

I have a question for Minecrafter's

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all you Minecraft people. You want your own forum?
Like Guild Wars 2 has one and Planetside 2.

Seems a ton of you are using the server Nahku was kind enough to put up. So do you all want your own area where you can organize shit and make it more updated with notes and crashes and updates and photos and good times for all?

That would be cool, and it's greatly appreciated (I just saw you actually made it), the only thing is that there isn't a ton to talk about Minecraft outside of the game. It's more of a "here's your LEGO set, now go make stuff and have fun!" But if the population of the server expands, I could see it being more used. I just hate to see a dead forum category. :)

Either way, thanks for the forum,but I understand if you fold us back into "other games." :D

We wi
That would be cool, and it's greatly appreciated (I just saw you actually made it), the only thing is that there isn't a ton to talk about Minecraft outside of the game. It's more of a "here's your LEGO set, now go make stuff and have fun!" But if the population of the server expands, I could see it being more used. I just hate to see a dead forum category. :)

Either way, thanks for the forum,but I understand if you fold us back into "other games." :D
Will give it a test run :) and no prob! Btw I saw an awesome mod for it. Ultima online. We must talk lol

Cool! I'm limited in terms of mods by what the hosting service has (not my own physical hardware), but that sounds interesting. :)

Cool! I'm limited in terms of mods by what the hosting service has (not my own physical hardware), but that sounds interesting. :)

I still need to find some sorry sap to get me Minecraft lol I wanna design outfits for characters more than anything. :)

But I swore I would never purchase that game.

its only like 10 bucks right? How about don't buy 2 packs of cigs and buy the game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom