What's new

I need something new to read

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
Like it says, I need a new manga. Any thoughts? Preferably something long. I need something to take up the space between my weekly and monthly manga. Thoughts? I'm completely out of ideas on what to read and its making me crazy.

HAJIME NO IPPO. A must read.

But other than that, the usual shonen's are good. Naruto/One Piece/Hunter X Hunter, etc.

A random one I can think of off the top of my head....

Psyren.

I can't think of anyone else who has read it.

I've read all the shounen stuff and then some. Hajime no ippou doesn't really appeal very much to me. Ill have to check out the other one.

How does Hajime no Ippo not interest you?

I realize that the whole thing is not really about "boxing" per se, but the idea of it is not interesting to me. Sounds strange because I love History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, but I really don't find the whole basis of the story appealing for my tastes. I hear good things about it, so I'm sure it's good just not for me.

Thank you Gyoin I am several chapters into psyren now.
they just got back from psyren the first? Time and had the nosebleeds all night
I have to say I'm very interested. Thanks for the recomendation!

Thank you Gyoin I am several chapters into psyren now.
they just got back from psyren the first? Time and had the nosebleeds all night
I have to say I'm very interested. Thanks for the recomendation!
No prob! It was a rare find myself, I stumbled across it randomly. Sometimes I find my best stuff that way. No one ever knows some of the stuff I find, so I get that hipster feeling of "I found it first!"

No prob! It was a rare find myself, I stumbled across it randomly. Sometimes I find my best stuff that way. No one ever knows some of the stuff I find, so I get that hipster feeling of "I found it first!"
Well deserved with this one. Just finished "call 9" and my mind is already thinking of some crazy possibilities.

I'm trying to remember all of it. I remember it being a really cool concept at first, then a few turns, then it seemed to lose it's way at one point. I can't remember if it gets back on track. lol

Also, Try "The Breaker" its a really good martial arts manga. This no waiting for updates. Now if you finish this then there is a "direct" sequel called "The Breaker-New Waves" and does a REALLY good job continuing the story. This one is still ongoing so you will have to wait when you get to chapter 128 (just came out and its a good chapter)

I'm up to chapter 203 in Yureka and I really like it. It's actually the first manga I have ever read though so I don't know how good it is compared to others.

So I finished Psyren. I liked it a lot.
Sweet :) Glad I could think of something you'd like!

Still say you'd like Hajime no Ippo. I'm a huge fan of sports mangas, so I may be biased, but that story is in my top 3 (of all time).

I'm up to chapter 203 in Yureka and I really like it. It's actually the first manga I have ever read though so I don't know how good it is compared to others.
Yureka technically is a manwah, a korean manga.

Uhhh, so my friend recommended a manga to me. Im 4 chapters in and nearly as disturbed as I was reading Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, so i thought I'd throw the name on here and see if anyone else bites. Im currently reading a weekly manga thats a little over 80 chapters in called Terra Formars. Its a Sci-fi Horror manga that takes place on Mars. I can't really explain much without spoiling a bit, so I'm going to leave it at its definitely worth the read already. Lemme know if you decide to check it out too.

Top Bottom