What's new

"In God We Trust"

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Wow... Go America. Take responsibility for something finally. Let me be clear I am not anti religion. But I think "In god we trust" should not be on currency. Nor should we look to God as a solution, we should be proactive. Sure use faith as a tool, but not as a crutch.

View attachment 812

I saw this today and thought it was about time. Politicians use events like this to support their own agenda's but the fact of the matter is nothing is changing. I don't know what the correct answer is but I think it's clear that something needs to happen.

Yeah... I'm thinking about getting my concealed carry licence.

I could say a lot of this but I will refrain from getting into a whole big thing at the moment. It's a feel-good response designed to appeal to their voter pool. An evasive attempt to acknowledge the event while avoiding actually having to confront the issue. Things like this really push me further toward the conclusion that religion is in direct conflict with advancement as a society. I know this is an inflammatory statement, but I'll pray for your understanding in how I feel.

Monotheistic = trouble
Lack of hope = trouble
End of an economic dynasty = oh shit

We got all three right now.

The amazing atheist suggested that we should make a law labeling everybody who does a shooting a bad person. The argument might be that that doesn´t go far enough, but it´s still more than we have done so far...

Top Bottom