What's new

In Progress / On the Horizon

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Orange = Ongoing​
Pink = On the Horizon​
Red = Complete​
  • Casual friendly implementation so you don't miss a "daily" so to say.
  • Rewards for referrals.
  • New podcast formats and involvement in the indie game sphere and development sphere for upcoming releases.
  • Organization of Front Page News
  • WTF Are We? Section If you think we missed something please feel free to comment below with additions.(an About Us page explaining what we are all about as a community and how we will no longer be dependent on the games success that we play but the community itself!)
  • Installed Tapatalk for those who wanted a quick solution for a mobile version of this site.
  • Organization of Forum Threads/Nodes
  • Organization of Links in Navigation Bar
  • New Design Layout
  • Achievements
  • Forum Thread Games
Current things we have been creating already, to make your time more enjoyable here:
  • More articles relevant to the games we play
  • Exclusive interviews with devs of the games we play
  • Cross promotion with sites that also deliver some of this information
  • Opinionated articles in hopes to better the gaming community and the way we approach games in general(I.E. Tired of being burned by EA releases)
It is important to note we are NOT a "news" site, so we keep the "sourced" articles to a simple format and promote truly innovative and opinionated pieces. We as gamers have a voice here and it is important to us that that voice is portrayed in a good light. We want our community to say it how it is, not fluff a game company because it is good for hits and SEO. We believe the truth really is important, good or bad. So that is how we have approached articles such as our ArchAge piece and Dire's Legendary piece. They all have the flair of the community attached to them.

With that, I am excited to get this new content to you as soon as it is ready and I hope it will be well received. And if there are things that need tweaking, we have a clear and concise way for you to voice your opinions and get involved in the creation.
ALTTABME.COM has really grown in the last year and we have no plans on slowing down, while maintaining that "Family" feel with the benefits of "internet anonymity" if you so choose.__________________________________________________

<3 lists! And it's color-coded!

This may fall under the domain of The War as time goes on, but what about adding a bullet for the future new achievement system? I don't see why v1.0 of achievements shouldn't be more or less standalone-friendly. Speaking of which, we should toss a thread together to start brainstorming achievements! It'll also help me identify what XenForo hooks I need to track down and support come design and implementation time.

A mobile version of the site for people frequently not at home? You should add that to the list :p

We have a mobile version, but what you should do is start a feedback thread about what does and doesn't work on teh mobile version of the site and what you would do to improve it. :)

We have a mobile version, but what you should do is start a feedback thread about what does and doesn't work on teh mobile version of the site and what you would do to improve it. :)

I was not aware of a mobile version :eek: This would have made my life easier.

Is it supposed to automatically shift to it or is it something we have to access?

It automatically adjusts the site to be mobile happy. But yes it is a bit of a mess and slow. Xenforo is not the most friendly. I will look into a modification to make it even more friendly than it already isn't.

It automatically adjusts the site to be mobile happy. But yes it is a bit of a mess and slow. Xenforo is not the most friendly. I will look into a modification to make it even more friendly than it already isn't.

I've never even noticed a switch to a mobile layout. On the phone right now, still lost.is there supposed to be a. m.alttabme.com?

I've never even noticed a switch to a mobile layout. On the phone right now, still lost.is there supposed to be a. m.alttabme.com?

I see why now, we shut it down because it looked like shizzle. There is one though that is in progress

I see why now, we shut it down because it looked like shizzle. There is one though that is in progress

I actually sent that from the phone.. came to the pc cuz I.... well forget the reason, I um.... well.... When I press the edit button on a mobile phone and it gives me the pop up edit box, I have to click more options because I am unable to click on that text box. if I attempt to click it it just trys to select the post beneath of it. Something to keep in mind for later Trist.

I actually sent that from the phone.. came to the pc cuz I.... well forget the reason, I um.... well.... When I press the edit button on a mobile phone and it gives me the pop up edit box, I have to click more options because I am unable to click on that text box. if I attempt to click it it just trys to select the post beneath of it. Something to keep in mind for later Trist.

Correct because you are using the desktop version on your phone as of right now we have NO mobile version. It just doesn't work properly and looks like ass. If you wish to help edit the mobile version we will be happy to have the help. (we have a template just needed it edited to fit the site properly.) But as of now that is NOT a top priority.

Correct because you are using the desktop version on your phone as of right now we have NO mobile version. It just doesn't work properly and looks like ass. If you wish to help edit the mobile version we will be happy to have the help. (we have a template just needed it edited to fit the site properly.) But as of now that is NOT a top priority.

That's fine with me.

Installed Tapatalk for those who wanted a quick solution for a mobile version of this site.

Little Teaser that you guys are actually earning Achievements LIVE!

H4ewlic.png

Of course the magic of unlocking will still be there once we go live, but to make sure it all works we have to have a log of what you get. :)

Just an update, with the front page implemented full steam ahead on the achievements is underway!

Here is a sneak peak:

lRjJCNN.jpg

Top Bottom